• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm...you could be right. Sadly, you're dead wrong." Ulquiorra stated as he leaned back on the palm of his hands."Would you believe me if I said I liked you?"
"Impossible. You can do better" she said and crossed her legs.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Seriously!? Of thank god!" Ulquiorra rushed back into the bathroom and changed out of her clothes and back into his."This feels so much better. Never again..." He shuddered as he walked out of the bathroom, now wearing a jacket and pants only he didn't have a shirt.
View attachment 130879

"I'm fine. Just a little dizzy and tired." Farah mumbled before yawning.
Cam laughed a little "Yeah it'll do that to ya" He said honestly

Mayyflower said:
"B-but I want her to come, the boy could come to." She says taking a sip of her drink.
"Let's get her in a bit, I beleive shes having a moment with the boy" she said and began chugging her drink.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiles as she kisses Jackson.She pulls away and laughs "I guess we have a wedding to plan" She laughs

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed a little "That we do" He said happily to her

LunaCrosby said:
"Let's get her in a bit, I beleive shes having a moment with the boy" she said and began chugging her drink.
"Ew okay" she says finishing her drink now she's practically drunk

LunaCrosby said:
"Impossible. You can do better" she said and crossed her legs.
Ulquiorra sighed,"I'm wounded. My feeling weren't even returned." He said, putting a hand over his heart."How can I prove that I like you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Yeah it'll do that to ya" He said honestly
Farah sighed and slumped down to the floor."Does this mean....you're not going to die? That you're here to stay?" She asked hopefully as she stared at the ground.

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Vanilla, I guess..." he said, looking for somewhere to sit. "I'll get the ice cream, you can take a seat it you want."
"Yes sir!" Celia said happily before bouncing off towards a table. Her tail whipped around as she bounced in her seat.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra sighed,"I'm wounded. My feeling weren't even returned." He said, putting a hand over his heart."How can I prove that I like you?"

Farah sighed and slumped down to the floor."Does this mean....you're not going to die? That you're here to stay?" She asked hopefully as she stared at the ground.
"I don't know..." she said and moved her hair out of her face.

WeirdPrincess said:

Cam smiled "Well the man over there is the one who would kill me.......And he is dead and I am not" He said with a smirk (Song playing in the background)

[media]

[/media]

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet rolled her eyes and finished her drink "whoa..." she mumbled.
(Time skip)

Levi and scarlet dance, Levi gets really really drunk but insists on drinking still. Levi disappears after they leave the club.

Mayyflower said:
(Time skip)
Levi and scarlet dance, Levi gets really really drunk but insists on drinking still. Levi disappears after they leave the club.
"L-levi?" Scarlet calls out and stumbles a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't know..." she said and moved her hair out of her face.
"You make this so difficult." Ulquiorra muttered as leaned closer to her again. He gently held her face and kissed her again.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove kisses Jackson again. "I am so happy" She laughs gleefully.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson laughed happily "I am the luckiest guy alive" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir!" Celia said happily before bouncing off towards a table. Her tail whipped around as she bounced in her seat.
Taylor went and stood in line, waiting to get the ice cream. After a few minutes of waiting, he made his way back to, Celia and set the ice cream on the table. "There you go." Taylor said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You make this so difficult." Ulquiorra muttered as leaned closer to her again. He gently held her face and kissed her again.
Toru blushed and kissed him back, not that she felt she needed to, she wanted to.

Daniel reaver]Mitsus eye turned purple as Grimm started to feel massive pain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm gritted his teeth as he felt the Reaper slip into his own conscience and back out. He reached out and grabbed Mitsu's hand, flashing them to the outside of home in the middle of the woods, where he let himself scream as the Reaper began to retreat, violently reversing any physical changes on Grimm. Once the Repear began to sleep, Grimm fell onto the ground, laughing as he ran his hands through his hair. "Ahhhh, don't you just fucking love it when you share lives with the living weight scale of the world?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Well the man over there is the one who would kill me.......And he is dead and I am not" He said with a smirk (Song playing in the background)
[media]

[/media]
Farah let out a sigh in relief,"Oh thank god. Thank goodness your alive and I'm pretty happy, even though I don't look like it...but I'm tired and exhausted." She said as she looked at Cam and gave him a bright smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Candy?" Asuka asked happily as her eyes lit up."Yeah, let's go check there. Then I can get some candy on the way." She whispered to herself as she resumed walking."Are you sure there's nothing you want to do while we look? I don't exactly have anything in mind..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and brought his hand up to his face, blocking the sun from his eyes. He replied, looking around♅...

“ It's up to you. We could go to the park. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah let out a sigh in relief,"Oh thank god. Thank goodness your alive and I'm pretty happy, even though I don't look like it...but I'm tired and exhausted." She said as she looked at Cam and gave him a bright smile.
Cam laughed "And we are married by blood" He said happily pointing at her ring as the diamond had turned blood red

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blushed and kissed him back, not that she felt she needed to, she wanted to.
Ulquiorra kissed her softly before pulling back and raising an eyebrow."Now do you believe me? Or do I have to convince you even more?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back