• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes as they get to the cafe* Maybe it's different because to remember my past it would take a while *she smiles and kisses him softly on the cheek* Ready?
"Yeah, let's go." Roman said smiling. He pushed open the door and let Snow walk through first, "What now?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(Ssssshhhh! Just let it happen xD )

Ulquiorra put a hand under her chin and gently moved her head so she was looking at him. He smirked,"You are cute. If I say so, then it means something." He said, leaned closer before brushing his lips against hers then leaning away.
I'll let it happen this once xD did you reply or do I need to? ))

Roman said:
"Yeah, let's go." Roman said smiling. He pushed open the door and let Snow walk through first, "What now?"

I'll let it happen this once xD did you reply or do I need to? ))
(Nah I have to)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Ssssshhhh! Just let it happen xD )

Ulquiorra put a hand under her chin and gently moved her head so she was looking at him. He smirked,"You are cute. If I say so, then it means something." He said, leaned closer before brushing his lips against hers then leaning away.
Her face got even redder, she felt like he was messing with her. "I know that your just messing with me" she said and looked to the side.

Roman said:
Taylor blinked, "Uh, okay.... Ice-cream it is." He said, walking over to her. Taylor put his arm around Celia and flew to the nearest ice cream place. "Here we are, ice cream just like you asked."
Celia grinned,"Yay! I love ice-cream!" She said happily as she pulled him inside."What kind of ice-cream do you like?" @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"Ok I'm up for it" she said and picked up a shot glass.
Levi drinks the 5 shots. "Where is Toru? We should get her up here" she says obviously a little tipsy. She orders another drink for the two of them

LunaCrosby said:
Her face got even redder, she felt like he was messing with her. "I know that your just messing with me" she said and looked to the side.
"Who said?" Ulquiorra said as he looked at her."I could actually like you, you realize that right?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi drinks the 5 shots. "Where is Toru? We should get her up here" she says obviously a little tipsy. She orders another drink for the two of them
Scarlet opens a portal and glances in, shutting it a bit later and drinking the rest of her shots "with a boy" she said and smiled weirdly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah you could, doesn't mean you do" she said and stared at him.
"Mm...you could be right. Sadly, you're dead wrong." Ulquiorra stated as he leaned back on the palm of his hands."Would you believe me if I said I liked you?"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet opens a portal and glances in, shutting it a bit later and drinking the rest of her shots "with a boy" she said and smiled weirdly.
"B-but I want her to come, the boy could come to." She says taking a sip of her drink.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia grinned,"Yay! I love ice-cream!" She said happily as she pulled him inside."What kind of ice-cream do you like?" @Roman
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Vanilla, I guess..." he said, looking for somewhere to sit. "I'll get the ice cream, you can take a seat it you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back