• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]The man smiled "like?" He asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''y-yea but now i cant decide...they look really nice but i cant decide which one to get for us...Shira, what do you think?''

*She said as she smiled looking up at Shira*

Daniel reaver]"h-hey im not a kid. Sure I might have only lived for a couple weeks but it will take more to kill me" she said defiantly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm chuckled, but began to cough. "I'm sure you *cough* a

Would be *cough*, Mitsu." Grimm sat down on the grass, rubbing his chest as he made himself lay back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra gave her a skeptical look,"You should have in the first place. I don't lie about liking someone." He said, sitting back up.
"I never know who to trust" she said and shrugged

Jennete said:
Snow:*see's someone walking out and asks them about the hot springs, the nice maid employee leads us to the back and to dressing rooms saying the joint hot springs is through there after we finish dressing* Oh yay! I will see you in the hot springs okay my love??
"Yep, I'll be out in a second..." Roman said, walking into the changing area. Roman pulled of his clothes and got ready. Soon heading out he called for Snow, "Hey, Snow! You out here?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I love you so much" He said softly before pulling her in for a kiss
Farah wrapped her arms around him and happily kissed him back.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Apparently" She laughs, kissing his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "So...........How would you feel if I asked a random question?" He asked her

LunaCrosby said:
"I never know who to trust" she said and shrugged
"Well you can at least trust me. I'm not going to hurt you or anything." Ulquiorra muttered as he looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled "So...........How would you feel if I asked a random question?" He asked her
Dove smiled "Well being we are going to get married, ask me anything" She smiles at him.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled "well where picking out your ring first sooo.." She said as she hugged yuki from behind resting her chin over one of yukis shoulders so she could see too [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki giggled a bit*

''ah right, i forgot. alright then...hmmm..il buy the ring that had the blue flower on it''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiled "Well being we are going to get married, ask me anything" She smiles at him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson nodded "Have you ever thought about having children?" He asked her

Roman said:
"Whoa! My chair just moved!" Taylor exclaimed, looking down at his feet. "What the heck? What moved it, I don't see anything."
Celia shrugged as she ate her ice-cream."I don't know. I'm to busy eating this amazing dairy treat!" She said happily as her tail moved up to his ankle and wrapped itself around it.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson nodded "Have you ever thought about having children?" He asked her
Doves eyes widen at the question. She blinks once before answering "N-not really, being I was gay I never thought about it really" She answers honestly.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu watched him curiously before siting down in front of him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm groaned as he turned over and coughed violently into his elbow, staining it with black liquid. "Great...just great." He threw his hands in the air and fell back onto the grass, wiping his pale mouth to rid it of he liquid.

Daniel reaver]"So... This one" he asked as he held up the ring for her to see again before smiling and taking yukis left hand "alright then" he said as he made sure it would fit her finger [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*seeing it fit perfectly*

''so how much would it cost?''

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Doves eyes widen at the question. She blinks once before answering "N-not really, being I was gay I never thought about it really" She answers honestly.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "But now I have you thinking about it don't I?" He asked with a smirk

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged as she ate her ice-cream."I don't know. I'm to busy eating this amazing dairy treat!" She said happily as her tail moved up to his ankle and wrapped itself around it.
Taylor shivered a little, "Something is definitely under the table. I don't think, I wanna look though." He said thinking of ghosts. "You know what, I'm silly. There isn't anything there, it's my imagination." He said happily as he started eating his ice cream again

Geramond Elizabeth who was new around the school walked down a sidewalk focusing on the address given to her. She arrived at a school with the same address as the one on her registration form and went in looking slightly confused, she went through the front door and was unsure where and when to go anywhere. She looked around and continued walking slowly down the hallway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back