The Echoes of Absence

Body Temp just hit 40.2 ºC, goddamn flu is killing me so I'm going to the doc, and stay in bed until I get better.

Cyl, get some Robitussin, Ibuprofen/Motrin, kick back lots of OJ, and take some Echinacea too. Oh, and drown that flu with lots of water too. All of that did wonders for me.

And above all, whenever you feel tired, rest. It is the best thing you could do to help your body.

And get better man. We look forward to your return and resuming your awesome games.

Whenever I was sick I kept on doing whatever I was doing, regardless of weakness of the flesh! (Trowizilla can attest to this.)

On an unrelated note, untreated pneumonia-style coughing and breathing issues? Not so cool.

I'm kind of a die hard too, used to be, but with those insomnias my stam has been lower than usual lately, so I litterally crumbled on my bed thursday afternoon.

I didn't go to the doc either, and I slept all day yesterday, but my girl went to the drugstore and brought me some trio val + ibuprofen, brought me back from the grave... so now fever's gone, I'm a bit dizzy yet back on my feet (enough to walk the dog... and therefore enough to clean up the house... my girlfriend is ressourceful, I'll give her that ! :roll: ), no coughing, but I do have troubles breathing...

The kind where you feel your heart getting slowly chewed up and when an elephant has just decided to sit on your respiratory system.

I'm definitely in for a visit to the doc... I hate doctors... I didn't like them in France, imagine how I feel here in Peru :|

Thanks for the support and the waiting guys :)

Trowizilla's going to be out for a while (a week or two? not hiatusing or anything); she has some things going on she needs to deal with.

So guess who forgot to mention he was taking a couple weeks off and would be returning sometime shortly after Thanksgiving

<--------------ill give u a hint it was this guy

(Expect me to resume posting Sunday or Monday-ish! I had some holiday stuff I wanted to deal with, plus i needed a break)

That is becoming more common now, and less of a reason to stress like it used to be.

Either way, it is still a flu so take care of yourself.

Maybe, but it is a reason to stress when it fucks up the end of the semester, just when you need to finish building projects... oh well...

I iz going away for a long long time... til next year, Jan 4th.

Spending the Calibration in Santo Domingo, smoking cigars and getting wasted on rhum 8)

Even if I come back with one or more organs missing, I think I'll resume my pbp activities during the week of my return.

I know I do this too much, but... again, for everyone running all of the games I'm in, don't hesitate to NPC my characters or go on without me. I'm trying to get a hold of my life and start posting regularly again, but with exams ahead and depression setting in, I don't know how much I'll be around.

I am once more employed... please bear with me being unable to be online all day and night long.

So as much as I hate to do this, I'll have to take an indefinite break for the PbP for now. My laptop has succumbed to old age and is very, very dead. So until I can afford a new computer, I'll be without a reliable source to the internet and thus this site. Thanks to everyone who joined up for the games I was about to start, and to Hyrune for the lovely Geist game (my first game here) but I'll probably gone for some omnths at least. Have good games w/o me guys, and hopefully I'll be back sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back