The Echoes of Absence

I'm still in the hospital. Got diagnosed with MRSA, a resistant strain of staph infection, and its very contagious. I have a list of restrictions on my door to keep my gunk from spreading around, and I can't leave the room without a mask on. It's responding well, and I should be able to go home tomorrow.

As others have stated, get well soon Sherwood.

On a different note, I might be away for a few days. Real life stuff and all that.

As an addendum to my previous post, it seems that my course is picking up. I'll need a few more days to get things under control.

When I get back, I may regretfully have to quit a few games.

Hmmm hello...

A sudden family crisis makes me going back to France on the soonest plane I can find... So I won't be able to ST my games or play the others until things settle down a bit.

It's only a matter of weeks tops, so I appreciate if you can spread the message to everyone I'm involved with 'cause I can't right now, that'd be extremely cool of you. :)

No worries, no one died and no animal was injured, I'll see you guys pretty soon ! :mrgreen:

... How can I say it without looking totally stupid...

False alarm... with hours of chat, the problem was solved... damn teenagers ! (my sister got into a huge fight with our parents and left the house for almost a week without leaving a note)...

Now she's back, so... I am :mrgreen:

Welcome back... and here fhg was iming me and telling me to put all your games in hiatus and all that. :lol:

Well I did make kind of a dramatic exit :oops:

Mothers and their neverending fear for the well being of their demonic offspring !

Glad my sister is fine and back though... Now I get to unpack and cancel my flight :evil: (lucky me, I took the cancelation insurance)

You only say this because you're gonna get your daily doses :lol:

Thanks everyone for the words of support, and sorry to have scared you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back