• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dream Eater : Of Hopes and Nightmares - OOC (OPEN)

What are you looking forward to?

• Fightning monsters

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Interacting with others

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The plot

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nothing, just along for the ride

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm still here but like I said I was originally planning to let someone else act before Norah took the big combo move

I got to talk to some players in private this week and unfortunately Kindred and Silky have to pull out due to life circumstances, so the current active playerbase we now have is Bugsie, Nelly and Blanks.

I'm still here but like I said I was originally planning to let someone else act before Norah took the big combo move
Considering what remaining people we have, I believe now would be the time to step in and do the deed.

I got to talk to some players in private this week and unfortunately Kindred and Silky have to pull out due to life circumstances, so the current active playerbase we now have is Bugsie, Nelly and Blanks.

Considering what remaining people we have, I believe now would be the time to step in and do the deed.
Eyo boss thinkin it just: you, Nella and me (lol bugsie). Just checkd blankcanvas profile and they haven't been on since June 30?

Maybe bump int chk? But like we finish this scene so that like new rpers will literally replace the old ones for the next situation?

We'll see once we get in the next round of posting. I will indeed bump the int check after posting the update. I've been in talk with some new prospects earlier this week, so we'll see if we get more friends to join in on the fun.

Name: Aaron Benguard Sullivan

Appearance: A picture is appreciated, even more so with a small description if you have any physical peculiarities that you need to share. Pictures can be semi-realistic, an illustration, a portrait, a drawing, anime even. No real people’s pictures please. High quality if possible.

Personality: Their quirk is that they are obvious when they are lying. Their habits are those that come with ADHD. They like cooking, cleaning, reading, writing, playing videogames, and building things. They dislike the monsters. They hate being dirty. Being dirty and hostility towards them. He gained severe OCD when he got his powers.

History: Some students from URNMAS helped him fight off a few monsters when he hadn't appeased his curse.

Dreamer Type: Nightmare
Magic: They are constantly unconsiously enhancing themself.
Please post your character in this thread instead:

I'll need more information before accepting the character as it is though. Please include a description of your character, what do they look like? I'd like to know more about the character with a more detailed personality. Any specific reason they hate the monsters more than anyone else? Why the hate towards being dirty? What do you mean by being dirty and hostile towards them? I'd love to hear more about the OCD. A more detailed history would be great too. I don't need much, but I need more to know where they come from, how did they end up being enrolled in UNMRAS?

Also please describe more in details what their powers entail. How are they enhancing themselves?

Please post your character in this thread instead:

I'll need more information before accepting the character as it is though. Please include a description of your character, what do they look like? I'd like to know more about the character with a more detailed personality. Any specific reason they hate the monsters more than anyone else? Why the hate towards being dirty? What do you mean by being dirty and hostile towards them? I'd love to hear more about the OCD. A more detailed history would be great too. I don't need much, but I need more to know where they come from, how did they end up being enrolled in UNMRAS?

Also please describe more in details what their powers entail. How are they enhancing themselves?
I actually just fixed it.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Nellancholy Nellancholy Umbran Fumbler Umbran Fumbler blankcanvas blankcanvas

Rejoice, the battle is over ! This concludes the tutorial fight. I'll let you guys interact with each other for this round in celebration of your first victory together. Hit me up if you want to interact with any NPC, Radio, or anything else other than your peers.
Lol k soooo like umbran and blank haven't been on in over a week. Look like I'll post tmrw

Are we still on the beach when Interacting or on a ride back or at home base?

So I was thinking of making a newly orphaned necromancer who for some reason has a way brighter outlook on life than other people?

So he wouldn't be able to bring people or creatures back permanently (or properly) but I will go into more detail into how much he can do and his limitations

"This reminds me of my dead mom's ring. . . It was really nice! It was an opal and my father got it from his dead mom after dying from tuberculosis. Which she got from her husband who died of tetanus. Sighs. . . My parents were so romantic. . ."

I'm also gonna give him a background as his grandfather's mortician assistant, which will explain a lot of things.

This sounds good, we have a Nightmare who controls wraiths so I guess they could go along as Team Necro.

Looking forward to the CS ! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any question during your character creation process.

It's a rare occuring, but they can cause small cosmetic changes, such as eye or hair colors, nothing too drastic, unless it is in the nature of the Dreamer's powers.
Roger roger, here's the pitch, see if I can't work this in

Kaiju-inspired dream, chitinous armor over one arm, horns, black sclera. Capable of summoning blasts from hand and mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back