• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Dream Eater : Of Hopes and Nightmares - OOC (OPEN)

What are you looking forward to?

• Fightning monsters

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Interacting with others

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The plot

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Nothing, just along for the ride

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hay there people, how're these posts going? If you're stuck, don't hesitate to give me a holler !

To ease the coordination, you can assume Radio is relaying what information people are telling her to the whole crew.

Hay there people, how're these posts going? If you're stuck, don't hesitate to give me a holler !

To ease the coordination, you can assume Radio is relaying what information people are telling her to the whole crew.
Mine is halfway done, I should be able to post it early tomorrow.

No worries, since we get a holiday tomorrow here, I'm going to hold on posting the update until Monday evening. Hopefully that is good enough to let the people who haven't posted yet a chance to do so.

I know Umbran and Blank have yet to post but I got some news about them posting soon, so all that remains is silkysoul silkysoul to post ot manifest themselves.

We need that bloodthirsty maniac turning those seafood monsters into soup !

So, when you say the lobsters are dog-sized, is that dog a chihuahua or a Great Dane?

Wow, I was thinking the jellyfish were more like human head sized...

Size really matters huh

Same that's why I had rai jump so high to draw their fire lol. Aaaaaaaand like now thinkin thst a grenade tossed at dog sized lobsters was a bit much lol
nah, rai was just showing them how it’s done. gotta go big since they can’t go home

Y'all have some legit points, right at the end of the round 😂

Yeah, the bus-sized thing is the big crab no one touched yet (don't worry, he's coming to get you !) I figured the jellyfishes would be like a big beach ball size.

But no worries y'all, I think what we have so far matches the kids' powers and their oppoenent so everything is just right. Now for the big crab I'll be really looking forward at the teamwork to take it down.

Hey all, sorry for the short post. I'm mentally drained but I trying to push a something something to keep you guys going forward.

So it's boss fight time ! Show me you guys got the moves to bring it down together.

I was more or less thinking about that too,after someone else does something I'll have Norah fling herself up and try to take out the crab's eyes

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I was quite busy last week. So I've noticed there was only two players who posted on this round against the big bad crab. What's everyone's status?

I don't mind going ahead with the update on this weekend to leave y'all an extra week of planning and posting.

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates, I was quite busy last week. So I've noticed there was only two players who posted on this round against the big bad crab. What's everyone's status?

I don't mind going ahead with the update on this weekend to leave y'all an extra week of planning and posting.
I’ll be posting either tomorrow or on the fourth, I was waiting to see if someone was going to add theirs in first, but I have it halfway done in my drafts rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back