• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Cloud Palace

Chelsea Griffin

mostly void, partially stars
There is a palace that rests upon the clouds. Rumor has it that inside, there is great treasure and riches. But it is also told that there is a great menace lurking within it's crystal walls. Many people have disappeared in the palace, some killed, others made into slaves. But now, the one of the greatest adventures in history is about to begin. Made up of combined races, this group of people is trying to get into the Palace on the Clouds. Is your character a bold adventurer, sneaking thief, guardian of the Palace, an unfortunate slave, or perhaps the great menace himself?

--

Last edited by a moderator:
Ember crouched in the upper branches of the oak. Above her, the palace cast a faint shadow on the ground below it.

Silently, Shadmus sat in the shadows of that same oak, mere feet from Ember. He did not believe she knew of his existence, but he had to be cautious. He told himself that he must not move an inch until she leaves, else risk discovery. Until then, he would just have to sit, wait, and wonder what it was exactly that drew him to enter that palace above.

Ember straightened up a little, looking around. How long am I gonna stay in this damn tree? Long enough. She knew that she would have to wait for night, an estimated six hours away, to sneak into the palace.

Almost mirroring Ember's thoughts, Shadmus too, wondered about his means of entry. As he waited and watched the Palace above, an idea dawned on him. He wondered whether it would be possible.

(OOC: I know I should use the OOC tab, but I want Ember/Kobresia to hear this too. What exactly are the ways to enter the Palace? Is there a some sort of ladder leading up to it? A bridge? A road? And do things like food and supplies come in? I need to know this for my next post. Thanks.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back