• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Less of a constant power play. Too much drama for me five pages in, I'm used to this still being the introduction phase.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, friend. I know you're mellow, you hate the drama. Sorry for... Inviting you, I guess?

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Less of a constant power play. Too much drama for me five pages in, I'm used to this still being the introduction phase.

[/QUOTE]
Aww, I'm sorry you feel that way. If you do leave, I hope our Rping paths cross again one day ouo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note here, I sort of want to reply but I also sort of want to to do it when the four come back...

Aero said:
Aww, I'm sorry you feel that way. If you do leave, I hope our Rping paths cross again one day ouo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note here, I sort of want to reply but I also sort of want to to do it when the four come back...
Just follow the Weirdo and the Play, I'll be there :P

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Sorry about that hun, I hope we meet again in another Rp! I honestly didn't intend for there to be so much drama after the bear, so I apologize. Have a nice day/evening!
YES, 'TIS THE METTATON!

Thank you, I'm thrilled to get him into the site xD

[/QUOTE]
Don't mind Graecus, he's terrible with drama. Damned awful at it. It's hilarious to me.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Don't mind Graecus, he's terrible with drama. Damned awful at it. It's hilarious to me.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Play On Words]Nobody listens when the Alpha says, "Don't leave camp", do they?

[/QUOTE]
That's alright, I have a friend like that too ^^

And unfortunately, no :/

Ellieroan said:
Hi again, so I finished up reading the rules, and I made my character. How do I start RPing though?
Well you're a Zeta right? When Beau comes in all beated up and junk. Ikki will start treating him and you, as well as Quira if @ShadowOwl0123 wants to, can help take care of him. The Zetams den is running low on supplies so maybe, with the Alpha's permission this time run out and get something owo.

Aero said:
Well you're a Zeta right? When Beau comes in all beated up and junk. Ikki will start treating him and you, as well as Quira if @ShadowOwl0123 wants to, can help take care of him. The Zetams den is running low on supplies so maybe, with the Alpha's permission this time run out and get something owo.
Can... Can Leigh be invited along? Or can she invite herself?

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21689-chaotic-pastel/ said:
@Chaotic Pastel[/URL] Im going to be a little more inactive in both RP's from hear on out, I start school(Yay. Community college.) tomorrow.
This applies to me as well, but like high school. I'm going to be a freshman right after Play graduates, so I have nobody to protect me ;(

ThatOneWeirdo said:
This applies to me as well, but like high school. I'm going to be a freshman right after Play graduates, so I have nobody to protect me ;(
I'm your sister. If I were still there, I wouldn't protect you anyways, I'd either be laughing from the sidelines or helping them hurt you. Have fun, Fish.

Ellieroan said:
Hi again, so I finished up reading the rules, and I made my character. How do I start RPing though?
Good question!

I'll fill you in:

Alpha Leila was attacked by a bear and returned wounded from fending it off, and announced that the Full Moon is coming soon (which is Coming of Age ceremony/Leader Roles initiation). Not only that, but she announced that no one is to leave the territory without her permission.

Surprise, the Omega did and got hurt while at it. Alpha sends the Lead Selsa and her close friend out to get the Omega, and one of the training pups got scolded for following.

That's basically it x3

Feel free to start however you'd like, maybe you could start by-

Aero said:
Like that, maybe?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm your sister. If I were still there, I wouldn't protect you anyways, I'd either be laughing from the sidelines or helping them hurt you. Have fun, Fish.

[/QUOTE]
... Thanks.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Dang everyone is starting school omo, I don't start till the 24th since my school is the last of my county to let out. Also Leigh can be invited (but it'll be more fun if she invites herself and because of her cutness the other Zetas let it slide)

Aero said:
Dang everyone is starting school omo, I don't start till the 24th since my school is the last of my county to let out. Also Leigh can be invited (but it'll be more fun if she invites herself and because of her cutness the other Zetas let it slide)
Ikki: "We have to get these herbs and stuff."

Leigh: "Can I come?"

Ikki: "I don't know if that's a good..."

Leigh: *Puppy dog eyes*

Ikki: "Sure, why not?"

I feel so bad because Leila just got injured and now she's gonna be put under a lot of stress x'3

Last edited by a moderator:

@omgcaro

@Drumonkey @ShadowOwl0123

@ThatOneWeirdo @RomanticDaffodil @Moolock @Ellieroan @MuffinRPs

If anyone is feeling tense about the recent drama, worry not!

Have some pictures of my dog reacting to Jacob Sartorius, his paws, and more!

13933115_1371579776209409_166524603_n.jpg

13936895_1371417572892296_1922103165_n.jpg

13937037_1371583496209037_810800647_n.jpg

13875050_1371583339542386_1517319207_n.jpg

13936633_1371583222875731_1341466519_n.jpg

13932978_1371583602875693_92959142_n.jpg

Aero said:
@Ellieroan

That's a good idea, but your character is still waiting outside sooo first we have to get you in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back