• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

[QUOTE="Play On Words]YES. It's a mix between vanilla and devil's food.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Play On Words]View attachment 327990
CAKE

[/QUOTE]
*SOBS.* THAT'S A BLESSING. BLESS YOUR SOUL!

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]*SOBS.* THAT'S A BLESSING. BLESS YOUR SOUL!

[/QUOTE]
I think I messed up though... I might have to scrap it ;(

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I think I messed up though... I might have to scrap it ;(

[/QUOTE]
What?! Nooooo! ;u;

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]What?! Nooooo! ;u;

[/QUOTE]
I didn't think it through! I put two boxes of batter in a pan meant for one, and assumed it would fit. It didn't. I had to dump it. But LUCKILY, the edges are cooked to perfection, and they're very moist from the raw batter. So I'm snacking well for a while.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I didn't think it through! I put two boxes of batter in a pan meant for one, and assumed it would fit. It didn't. I had to dump it. But LUCKILY, the edges are cooked to perfection, and they're very moist from the raw batter. So I'm snacking well for a while.

[/QUOTE]
Still cake, HUZZAH!

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Still cake, HUZZAH!

[/QUOTE]
Tasted pretty good. I ate until I felt like a fatass(Two bites.) and then ate more. Then tossed it.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Tasted pretty good. I ate until I felt like a fatass(Two bites.) and then ate more. Then tossed it.

[/QUOTE]
*holds funeral for cake*

*drops roses into trash*

*sobs* HE WAS TOO YOUNG!!

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]*holds funeral for cake*
*drops roses into trash*

*sobs* HE WAS TOO YOUNG!!

[/QUOTE]
I didn't even put that much effort into my cat's funeral, and I liked him way more.

WAIT THAT SOUNDS BAD! IT WAS NOT MY CHOICE, THE DAMNED VETS KILLED HIM AND KEPT HIS BODY.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I didn't even put that much effort into my cat's funeral, and I liked him way more.
WAIT THAT SOUNDS BAD! IT WAS NOT MY CHOICE, THE DAMNED VETS KILLED HIM AND KEPT HIS BODY.

[/QUOTE]
DO I NEED TO FIGHT THE VETS THEN?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I didn't even put that much effort into my cat's funeral, and I liked him way more.

[/QUOTE]
WTF THAT'S FREAKING AWFUL BRO THAT'S CRUEL

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]DO I NEED TO FIGHT THE VETS THEN?

[/QUOTE]
YES

Aero said:
WTF THAT'S FREAKING AWFUL BRO THAT'S CRUEL
Not really. He got bit by a snake, he was dying. So they put him down. And my dick of a father didn't bother bringing his body back so I could bury him instead of him being burned with ten other animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moolock said:
@Chaotic Pastel Oops sorry! Won't do it again.
Also question- what time is it IC?
No worries, dear! It's somewhere past noon at the moment ^^

Kinda glad Kaga came along, now he heard everything xD

Hello! I'm pretty new here. I have a couple of questions. Do I just read through the rules, fill out the character sheet and just hop on in? Or am I missing a step?

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]I might have to drop this. I have no idea how to do anything with Thistle, and this isn't what I really expected.

[/QUOTE]
Well, we're all just really chilling right now except for a few (y'all know who). Also, I'm curious what did you expect things to be?

Aero said:
Wow, these last few post man... O-O

A wise robot once told me....

latest

MORE DRAMA!!! MORE ACTION!!! MORE BLOODSHED!!!

@Aero[/URL] is right though, what did ya expect..?

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Wow, Paethon is a dick xD
I wouldn't really say so, I mean his personality does say he's indomitable- So he's domineering.

I WILL TELL EVERYONE THIS NOW THOUGH, @Chaos Follows is actually my boyfriend irl and it's his first Rp on here ^^ (We met through RP, so it's kinda nice ^^ We highly doubt our wolves would be mates though xD )

Ellieroan said:
Hello! I'm pretty new here. I have a couple of questions. Do I just read through the rules, fill out the character sheet and just hop on in? Or am I missing a step?
Hiya hun! You read through the rules and you follow the thingy that is supposed to be proof that you read (It's in the rules, hint: Read rule 6 and after Rule 12 ;9)

OMG it's Mettaton! But yeah, he's right tho and it's been a while since I found a drama filled cool RP like this so I really am excited to see what's going to happen next owo!

Also, I KNEW IT! Well, kind, of not really xD ! That's so sweet tho <3 @Chaotic Pastel

Welcome to RPnation btw! @Ellieroan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back