• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⟅The Borealis Wolf Pack⟆

@ShadowOwl0123 Please read through all the rules until the end, thank you! ^^

Chaotic Pastel] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39612-shadowowl0123/ said:
@ShadowOwl0123[/URL] Please read through all the rules until the end, thank you! ^^
Ok, sorry OOC Im in spain right now and the wifi is not the best but ill try to respond as much as i can.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chaos Follows GG m8 by the way d

Graecus Scum] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21689-chaotic-pastel/ said:
@Chaotic Pastel[/URL] since there are like no Deltas as of yet, can I take the lead?
Sure, hun

@RomanticDaffodil

Hiya! Question, why did you put Zeta in the rules when in the sheet it's Delta? Just a bit confused, heh ^^

Also, for evergone who's new and isn't caught up on the current dilemma:

(@Play On Words @ThatOneWeirdo @RomanticDaffodil @Graecus Scum)

The Alpha called for everyone to be alert when she caught the scent of a bear, and left to check it out. When she returned, she was wounded and managed to fight off the bear for now. The majority of the pack is at the Zeta's den waiting for her to be healed and make her announcement. That's the bic commotion occurring right now.

Play On Words] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/39612-shadowowl0123/ said:
@ShadowOwl0123[/URL] I'm more excited than I should be that someone has a crush on Royce :3
Should they be together then or no? If tou want them to be together lets build their relationship up first

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Noyce... That sounds like a frat guy saying 'nice'

[/QUOTE]
Lol soo North bumps into Royce or vice versa or... What will happen?

That works for me, he's currently being sweet to Leigh, who's a pup. He's helping with father drama. She could just go sit beside him, since there's about to be announcements?

[QUOTE="Play On Words]That works for me, he's currently being sweet to Leigh, who's a pup. He's helping with father drama. She could just go sit beside him, since there's about to be announcements?

[/QUOTE]
Yea thats good for me. Ok i will do that

@ShadowOwl0123 And yes, posting without being accepted is bad. I'm gonna have to make a rule on it now, and I would appreciate it if you did. Next time, patience would do you good. Thank you.

Also, because I just noticed it, I suggest you really do read the rules then check your PMs.

@omgcaro @ThatOneWeirdo @Drumonkey

The RP will be on a break for a while. I don't have the emotional capability to handle a group RP at the moment due to RL troubles. This will either last an hour or so, a day, or a few days - It mostly depends on the speed of my recovery. If I see any posts on the RP THREAD after this message, I will have to lengthen the time of this break.

Please take the time to review the rules and catch up on missed posts, if need be.

Thank you.

[QUOTE="Chaotic Pastel]Thank you so much, that means a ton to me..

[/QUOTE]
Feel better girl! Take all the time you need <3

RomanticDaffodil said:
I hope everything turns out ok! I'm sure it will all turn out all right! :)
Aero said:
Feel better girl! Take all the time you need <3
omgcaro said:
@Chaotic Pastel
Hey it's okay, take your time and don't worry about us, get well soon and we'll all be here waiting when your better(<3)
Thanks guys, thanks so much for your patience ♡

RomanticDaffodil said:
I hope everything turns out ok! I'm sure it will all turn out all right! :)
You'll be fine just take your time and get better

@omgcaro

@ThatOneWeirdo @Drumonkey

Hey guys! I'm feeling a bit better, but can't start the RP back up just yet until I think of a good way to start it back up again.

Until then, look here I made a crap drawing of the pack:

Borealis.jpg

Chaotic Pastel] [CENTER] @omgcaro [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35042-thatoneweirdo/ said:
@ThatOneWeirdo[/URL] @Drumonkey

Hey guys! I'm feeling a bit better, but can't start the RP back up just yet until I think of a good way to start it back up again.

Until then, look here I made a crap drawing of the pack:

Borealis.jpg
[/CENTER]
Royce is so adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back