• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood Wars-Reboot

@NyxNightmare

I'm not sure how long but I thought I should warn you just in case. I might take a bit while to reply to your last post, since it was significantly longer this time. I apologize.

Mine said:
@NyxNightmare
I'm not sure how long but I thought I should warn you just in case. I might take a bit while to reply to your last post, since it was significantly longer this time. I apologize.
That's fine! A well thought out post is better than a rushed one; and yours are quite top notch so I'm sure it'll be worth the wait ^.^

NyxNightmare said:
That's fine! A well thought out post is better than a rushed one; and yours are quite top notch so I'm sure it'll be worth the wait ^.^
Thank you!

You deserve a well-thought post, given your wonderful writing.

Didnt get notifications for this at all...and got busy. Well atleast now I actually can reply to everyone eh? I'll do so shortly.

I'll be trying to figure out how to introduce Ronin shortly and keep things moving, I have no intentions on letting this die again..hopefully.

Azami said:
@Mitchs98
Thank you for accepting me, and I wanted to know if there was a good place to join in since you guys are far into the RP already?
We aren't too far in. You could bump into Tremki or someone else that's on the street.

@Azami Gunna have to ask you to use a different BBCode. That one is extremely painful to read for me and possibly others that use mobile, for me it has like three-four words per line instead of paragraph format

Mitchs98 said:
@Azami Gunna have to ask you to use a different BBCode. That one is extremely painful to read for me and possibly others that use mobile, for me it has like three-four words per line instead of paragraph format
Okie not a problem!

Figuring out how to introduce Ronin myself..trying to wait for @Kylesar1 and everyone to get to an appropriate place so we can timeskip a day or so tbh.

Well seeing as how everyone is stuck, I don't think it would be a bad idea to skip now since no one has replied in a day or so!

Azami said:
Well seeing as how everyone is stuck, I don't think it would be a bad idea to skip now since no one has replied in a day or so!
Was trying to let everyone wrap interactions and such up first, though.

@Mitchs98

It's the last time I bother you with this, promise.

Something has been bothering me for a while now about my character's design. He looks too..."pretty", too "anime-ish".

May I please change it to a more fitting one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Figuring out how to introduce Ronin myself..trying to wait for @Kylesar1 and everyone to get to an appropriate place so we can timeskip a day or so tbh.
Go ahead and skip. Marlin owns the bar, so it's not exactly a bad place to be, and Vani went home

just ended my scene with Tremki so waiting for Sinister and Azumi to end somewhere. And once you reply @Mine i am going to reply with a scene to end the night for Luna and Zen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back