• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood Wars-Reboot

Sorry guys

The GF came over today, and I was busy keeping her occupied. I'll get my post up ASAP

Kylesar1 said:
Sorry guys
The GF came over today, and I was busy keeping her occupied. I'll get my post up ASAP
Understandable, np. So long as you don't poof for several days unannounced, that is :P .

Nvm I see. I knew there was something weird I looked through the characters but I couldn't find anyone with the name Marlin besides my characters last name, I'll edit my post.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nvm I see. I knew there was something weird I looked through the characters but I couldn't find anyone with the name Marlin besides my characters last name, I'll edit my post.

[/QUOTE]
Np, just be more careful next time xD

I'll post for here soon, though, I won't be introducing Ronin until after the holidays. I wasn't getting accurate alerts .-.

Mitchs98 said:
I'll post for here soon, though, I won't be introducing Ronin until after the holidays. I wasn't getting accurate alerts .-.
Seriously that is something this site could work on is alerts lol. This is a bit of a random connection but I was watching on YouTube this guy who makes a lot of videos on his fox named ronron lol o whenever I see Ronin it reminds me of Ronron and then i end up having happy spasms thinking of adorable fluffy foxes.

NyxNightmare said:
Seriously that is something this site could work on is alerts lol. This is a bit of a random connection but I was watching on YouTube this guy who makes a lot of videos on his fox named ronron lol o whenever I see Ronin it reminds me of Ronron and then i end up having happy spasms thinking of adorable fluffy foxes.
Lmao. Nice. And yea, alerts are hella buggy and weird most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back