• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood Wars-Reboot

ModernRanger said:
I have not decided who he is after. Otherwise I would have. Believe me, I'm not amateur.
@Sinister Clown
Hahaha I was just checking cause your last post seemed very familiar to the scene I just made Lucifer, who had bodies piled around him earlier

Do you want to start with a post first or ? @Mine this might be the day you escape lol who knows.

And you can meet at the location specified anytime since its the next day Sinister :3 for Tremki

@Sinister Clown

Thank you. The reason my character is so powerful is I have to make him a large threat for the werewolves and the vampires. Otherwise, he would be a pointless character and I'd have to remove him from the roleplay.

@Sinister Clown

ModernRanger said:
Thank you. The reason my character is so powerful is I have to make him a large threat for the werewolves and the vampires. Otherwise, he would be a pointless character and I'd have to remove him from the roleplay.
@Sinister Clown
No I understand completely xD I think the character is cool he reminds me a lot of Death stroke from batman just with different morals

Mitchs98 said:
I'm having trouble coming up with a post still, tbh .-.
Just do what I do and make up a random situation..I honestly don't know what to do with Mr. Mix either so maybe we can help each other out and interact somehow..Maybe set up a meeting or something?? Idk maybe Anya could choose to go anyway? I'm sure you'll be able to think of something you're Mitch after all xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Nvm what I just said then xD

[/QUOTE]
I actually hadn't read the posts on the thread today. So. Now I am. So. Now I know what to post. You can guess what it is.

Well, I'm guessing it probably has something to do with Uta...Since they are practically outside the Blackbloods family bar.

If that's not it, then I don't know what it is xD Unless I've already guessed it lol

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Well, I'm guessing it probably has something to do with Uta...Since they are practically outside the Blackbloods family bar.

[/QUOTE]
You win. YEEEEY

Mitchs98 said:
@Sinister Clown WE BOTH PUT UTA INSTEAD OF LUCIFER. AHHHHHH LMAO
Lol I just realized that when I started making my post xD Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk I blame my Naruto Rp honestly hahaha that's the only RP I actually use Uta's name for the CS

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol I just realized that when I started making my post xD Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk I blame my Naruto Rp honestly hahaha that's the only RP I actually use Uta's name for the CS

[/QUOTE]
It's 10/10, really. xD .

Sinister Clown]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10775-nyxnightmare/ said:
@NyxNightmare[/URL] I can't believe I forgot >.<)
HOW COULD YOU, I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL *Runs off with overflowing tears* xD

Hey guys I apologize but I'll actually be at an anime convention for 2-3 days after tonight so if I'm not as active as I'd like to be that is why! ^.^ Just wanted to let you guys know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back