• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

Not as mean as Wes. I mean she is "The Bitch" and Dean is technically part of the outcasts so I can just imagine how that's going to go down

Soooo........I kinda want Lyle to have a girlfriend when this thing starts and then drama stuff happens and he ends up with another girl later. I know that @crucialstar 's character Kiara has a crush on Lyle so that could be the girl he ends up with later but i dunno...Hmm....

Hi friends ψ(`∇´)ψ

Asfagsfhags your characters all look beautiful ヾ(;;ー; ;) ノ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Jess Buck]Soooo........I kinda want Lyle to have a girlfriend when this thing starts and then drama stuff happens and he ends up with another girl later. I know that [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19851-crucialstar/ said:
@crucialstar[/URL] 's character Kiara has a crush on Lyle so that could be the girl he ends up with later but i dunno...Hmm....
Right? It's so hard to choose!

Well rn I'm going through to find anyone that smokes at all and I wanna set of some friendships with those people and Jax, since he's a dealer. Kiara isn't one of them, but I'd love to have her and Kam be friends. And Kaylinn, of course xD @crucialstar

Chase said:
Well rn I'm going through to find anyone that smokes at all and I wanna set of some friendships with those people and Jax, since he's a dealer. Kiara isn't one of them, but I'd love to have her and Kam be friends. And Kaylinn, of course xD @crucialstar
I definitely saw smokers and those who drink and whatnot. So those can definitely friends with Jax ! <3.

DAwwhh! Kam and Kaylinn can definitely be friends, but, I'm not sure yet. . since theyre in the popular crowd and she may not agree with them since theyre the Queen's sidekick and her friends arent as fond to them.

Maybe they can be neutral with each other. Honestly, Kiara will talk to them and all, as long as they dont hurt her friends, if that makes sense! <3.

But, she doesnt abide with social norms, as long as bullying and all isnt invovled she'll be fine and dandy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back