• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

Pfffftttttt If this thing is still going on, reserve for dancer.

Edit: If heartbreaker doesn't sign up by "expiration" time, I'll take that too.

Edit 2: Nyah heartbreaker taken. Reserve Main Jock then, not like females can't be jocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHH! So many different time zones! Good luck at work! And maybe you'll know out soon dear :)

I am also a vampire. However, I must work during the day :/ And thanks, I'll need it xD Why are people so mean to cashiers?

Chibii said:
Maybe I'm a vampire. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
Gasp!! Runnnn :)

Chase said:
I am also a vampire. However, I must work during the day :/ And thanks, I'll need it xD Why are people so mean to cashiers?
Because they're impatient and not understanding to cashiers

I had a woman yell at me on my second day cause I didn't know how to scan her wic card . Like, sorry I'm new here and its christmas eve, I don't know if you noticed but the store is fucking crazy, give me a second to figure out what button to push

Asdhwgqhen

So I went to the store the other day to get groceries for Christmas dinner with my parents (who don't speak English very well), and the lady started yelling at my poor parents who couldn't understand what she was saying. I obviosuly ran there and was a little ticked, and I spoke to her calmly about what she was saying. Noticing that I spoke English, she immediately changed her attitude and showed us to the aisle where we wanted, and started making excuses for her outburst... Then, at the checkout line, she had the audacity to ask me to fill out an online survey, and to please "give her five stars"--yeah, over my dead body.

I felt really bad for my parents. Honestly should have just killed the bitch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oops, excuse me. That got dark. I'm still in the holiday mood though, so Merry <late> Christmas everyone! ^3^ ♥︎♥︎

princxss said:
Asdhwgqhen
So I went to the store the other day to get groceries for Christmas dinner with my parents (who don't speak English very well), and the lady started yelling at my poor parents who couldn't understand what she was saying. I obviosuly ran there and was a little ticked, and I spoke to her calmly about what she was saying. Noticing that I spoke English, she immediately changed her attitude and showed us to the aisle where we wanted, and started making excuses for her outburst... Then, at the checkout line, she had the audacity to ask me to fill out an online survey, and to please "give her five stars"--yeah, over my dead body.

I felt really bad for my parents. Honestly should have just killed the bitch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oops, excuse me. That got dark. I'm still in the holiday mood though, so Merry <late> Christmas everyone! ^3^ ♥︎♥︎
Oh goodness... I've heard a lot of those stories even with my family. Sigh... BUT ITS OKAY YOU DONT HAVE TO SEE HER ANYMORE <_{

Users who are viewing this thread

Back