• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

SomatoToup123 said:
Lol, the supervisors will probably be busy trying to keep the drinks from getting spiked. :P
or the students wil ofer the spiked drinks and get them drunk ;)

Lol SUPERVISORS GONE MAD!! They'll probably turn up with a hangover for work. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be serious drama is if Eva and Kurt ended up falling for each other then a jealous Wes tried to sabotage their relationship

@JaneXJeff I'm honestly leaning towards this enemies with Kiara and Dean, but it'll be like. . competitiveness since they both are designers.. At the same time, friends, but then again, she might end up crushing on him cause he shares the same passion as her.

@Jess Buck I was going to have Kiara have a crush on Lyle cause who wouldn't have a crush on one of the popular guys? And he's an A student? And the bad boy feel to get Kiara out of her comfort zone

Okay it's official she's gunna have two crushes cause crushes can be many :)

If that's okay with y'all?

That's fine and to be completely honest, I was kind of thinking Kiara and Dean could be friends and though there would always be that air of competitiveness between them, they could end up working together on some things at the same time

JaneXJeff said:
That's fine and to be completely honest, I was kind of thinking Kiara and Dean could be friends and though there would always be that air of competitiveness between them, they could end up working together on some things at the same time
YESSS! Sounds like a plan to me! They can definitely be friends and keep that air of competitiveness. Squealing cause it'll be so cute :)

Not to mention it'll work out perfectly because Dean and Eva are friends too so in a way, she'll be caught in the middle of their competitiveness, having to choose which design is better and whatnot

JaneXJeff said:
Not to mention it'll work out perfectly because Dean and Eva are friends too so in a way, she'll be caught in the middle of their competitiveness, having to choose which design is better and whatnot
OMG YES. Poor Eva! Kiara is gunna want her to choose her designs than Deans and it'll be the hilarious trio! Their friendship will be my favorite one right now , and then as the RP progress I'll have more Favorites too! Geez, you really have figured all this out <33

Tsiwentiio said:
Probably a weird question, but would anyone like a relationship good or bad with Chloe :)
I think Austin would have a sort of love/hate relationship with her, ya know, 'cause both of them are pretty popular.

Tsiwentiio said:
Probably a weird question, but would anyone like a relationship good or bad with Chloe :)
No it's not weird! I saw Chloe wanting to be a designer too? And Kiara and Dean are also one as well. So maybe they'll be competitive with each other? As for them being friends... Hmmmm. I see them as like not necessarily enemies but not necessarily friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back