• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

@Amanda Cromwell I'm going to give you until tomorrow to get your character up before you loose the spot, sorry.

thefan1 said:
@Amanda Cromwell I'm going to give you until tomorrow to get your character up before you loose the spot, sorry.
Is that even necessary, you know, since you said we aren't starting soon. It makes no sense to have a time limit.

SomatoToup123 said:
Is that even necessary, you know, since you said we aren't starting soon. It makes no sense to have a time limit.
It's just in case someone else wants the spot

Besides, I talked with @Leela and she said she would like to take the cheerleader but I decided to give Amanda more time.

I'm thinking about making a character that will really get the drama going, any good ideas? Also, please tell me of any ideas you might have for this rp.

I'd totally be down for some hardcore rivalries. Like two characters hate each other so much and people start picking sides which splits the whole school up. And then one character would gather a group of friends to maybe egg the other's house or something.

^ that is definitely bound to cause major drama!

triangles and rivalries = drama

Last edited by a moderator:
@TuffBbg Dude if Eva and Wes both have a crush on Kurt then that's bound to cause some major drama between the two. Would you mind them being enemies??

@thefan1 Could Eva and Vicky be friends?

maybe for the start of the RP, since all the characters are going to be living on camps in their designated houses, how about like a party before school the next day, maybe somethig gets out of hand? etc?? and some people are getting over their hangovers the next day for class or whatnot and whatever major happened becomes the talk of the school and etc?

SomatoToup123 said:
Ohh, I sense a lot of screw up will happen at that party. Seems like a great idea!
There's the group that hates partying, but will eventually stumble at the party, since it's a "School event" however, it gets out of hand when the supervisors are being distracted by th students and all? ;o plus theres rebels <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back