• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"Well, Sweetheart, it is a beautiful day outside, and it'd be a shame to waste it." Tom stood and held his hand out to Scarlet to help her up. It was really more of an excuse for Tom to hold her hand than anything, he knew she'd be able to get up just fine.

"I have an idea,Hunter...let's cook toghether!"

She said while looking at the drawing. It was some weird cyclops and what looks like a dog.

"Yeah, just like that." He smiled and then played a small and improvised riff by playing all of the strings on different fretboards to create something that sounded rather gentle and peaceful. Carl's jaw was partially dropped in awe.

"Now, that was pretty fancy, and you won't be able to do that just yet. But, I can teach you some of the basics. We've got all strings, E, A, D, G, B, e." He said while picking them downwards like Carl did. On the second and third string, second fret, he pushed his fingers down on them. "This is an e-minor chord. Try playing it." He said. (@Soul OMU)

Carl did the same as her, placing his index and middle finger over the two strings; he smiled at Eric and then looked at Jenna.

"Once you guys have got the strings down, strum all of them with the pick, straight down. This is the most simple chord." Eric said. (@Soul OMU)

Caitlyn got up and followed her skipping excitedly. Not only did she get to cook,but soon she's also going to watch movies with her favorite two people.

DrTrollinski said:
He shrugged. ".. I'm okay." He replied simply, stepping away from the porch and walking with her. ".. You wanted my help with something?" He asked, his hands and wrists hidden in the front pouch of his hoodie. He kept his head bowed as they walked along. (@adelaide X)

(@adelaide X)

Jenna nods and lightly strums all the cords with her guitar pick, looking down at her hands while doing so.

--

Hunter carefully makes her way downstairs and into the kitchen with Caitlyn. "So what do you want to make?" She said while smiling a bit.

(@DryPunishment)

"I want to make...hmmm... mashed potatoes!"

She waited for a moment full of excitement.

"How does that sound?" She asked. The idea sounded awesome for her.

"Good." He said, Carl grinned as he did the same. He felt so happy - he'd be a pro in no time!

"Okay, next up is the G chord." He said as he placed his index and middle finger up on the top two strings, and his ring finger down on the B string. "Just like that, guys." He smiled. (@Soul OMU)

"Do we also have gravy or sauce? If not can we make some as well?" This was turning into a great day and Caitlyn couldn't have more fun.

@Soul OMU

"I can't." Carl whimpered. He was struggling with getting his ring finger into place. Eric sighed and leaned forward, taking hold of his tiny finger and slowly forcing it into place.

"There. Okay?" He said, Carl nodded.

"It kinda hurts, though." He said, Eric chuckled.

"Just give it a while for your fingers to get used to it. They'll get stronger once you start playing regularly." He went quiet and smiled at them both. "Give it a strum, guys." He said. (@Soul OMU)

He proceeded to show them both the D chord, the a-minor chord, the mock f chord, and the c chord. Carl's fingers were really hurting, but he wasn't saying anything.

"So how are you guys liking this stuff so far?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

She came closer to Hunter as she was searching for the necessary items.

"What do we need for gravy?"

(Brb I'll have dinner soon @Soul OMU )

Jenna smiles a bit. "It's definitely new and interesting." She said while sitting back.

--

Hunter looks at her. "Milk, butter, flour and a few other things." She said while getting out a peeler and a bowl. (@DryPunishment, okay.)

"You'll peel the potatoes,does that mean I can mash them?"

She loved mashing the potatoes. And she loved mashed potatoes,especially with cool sauce.

@Soul OMU

Hunter smiles a bit and nods. "But we have to cook them before mashing them. Don't want them cold do you?" she said as she started turning on the stove. (@DryPunishment)

"Oh...yeah. We should cook them first!" She added. Wasn't her fault...cooking is confusing,bht she wanted to learn. Some time ago she had a dream of becoming a great cook,before all this happened. Caitlyn would often watch her mother and sometimes father cook the best kind of foods.

@Soul OMU

Hunter smiles a bit and laughs. "Yes we should and it's okay, you can help me do something else for movie time later." she said and smiled while peeling the potatoes. (@DryPunishment)

"Like what?" She asked curiously. Caitlyn wondered for a moment and gasped.

"I could fill a bowl with water! Right?"

@Soul OMU

Hunter smiles a bit. "Guess you'll have to wait and yes you can fill the pot with water." she said while peeling potatoes and keeping an eye on her. (@DryPunishment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back