The Barren Mother

Lol it's fine, I should have clarified.

that was a little while after we had basically all the characters and had already put up intros bahaha

Okay so...which spots are not taken at the moment? My character is pretty much flexible with all options.

None of them are taken, actually. c':

the people who disappeared had claimed them so

all available now yipee ~

Alright well perhaps I'll wait for the other two to finish their CS then I can decide which one since maybe their characters could be more compatible with mine. For now I shall examine the other characters. Oh and thank you for liking Atticus c:

So far I can see Atticus welcoming Nick into Fairtown since he is also participating in a sport, swimming, has a younger sister, one who might delight Nick, and are of the same socioeconomic class - lower middle.

Ah yes, the ever reliable sport bondage!

and being able to be close to a younger sister would both excite and depress him haha

It certainly sounds plausible.

I'll have to bring @Ghost in on this because thus far we've had Orion as the person dragging Nick into the friend group and such. c':

Nick was a bit emo when he first got here, though, so any sort of super friendly front would put him off.

So are we going to restart the roleplay or start up from where you guys left off in the in character roleplay tab?

Yeah, we're just gonna' continue from where we are.

if we re-started each time someone left... smh

Alright let me go read what you guys have so far, has the others finished their CS?

yaaaaaay you do that

it's all very entertaining

i pinky promise

/cough

nah not yet

Okey doke just got done with your first post. LOVE YOUR WRITING. MAKES MINE LOOK LIKE A CHILDREN'S BOOK.

I feel intimidated now...

How will I ever impress Pine-chan?! *huddles in corner while rocking back and forth with arms around the knees*

>_> You say that now but we will see

Should I read the crossed out posts too?

If you want, because we DID reply to them...

but we're pretending like they aren't here anymore lol

Just got home, checking in.

Not like I'd be having the time to write in the immediate future but, just for confirmation, do we proceed with the in-character, or will it be more reasonable to put it on halt and wait for things to settle since I see activity going on with recruiting new members?

(also does that mean the planning we laid out so tediously is now invalid)

That's fine, hope life is treating you well ~

We're going ahead with continuing the role play from where we were and I'm not putting it on hold this time.

(We probably won't get terribly far by the time they can jump in anyway tbh.)

No, it isn't invalid.

Of course, we're going to be ignoring everything that happened with the previous characters and we'll be adjusting/plotting with the new ones.

There might be SOMETHING that is messed up with the current cast missing those people, but hopefully we can work around it with the new characters.

and if not we'll just deal with it because everyone will kill me if i make you guys go through that every time someone leaves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back