The Barren Mother

You could either be someone outside of the group of a friend inside it, though a friend would probably be preferable. o wo

unless you have a really cool idea for someone that they would all hate because that would be cool too ehehe

Ah, well, you see...

Fairtown is puny and only has one school.

Unless you were aiming for like middle-school age.

(and with there being a sibling situation you may not have to play as a male)

So... idk, you'd have to ask that others.

my character is stuck as a sort of only child

Oh well I can play either male or female....hm okay I guess I'll be in middle schooler then i guess So awkward...

I was always planning on star boy being an only child, but if no one else is willing to have their character have a sibling, then they can be Orion's.

Or elementary school idk.

but then they might be too adorable and soften everyone and it would be so tragic if they all started to get along

LOL STAR BOY?

my star boy bae

because you know i named him after a fucking constellation

lol xD I don't know how to ask I was alway that awkward kid who manages to ruin everything O.o

what

i meant i am also an awkward person

well of COURSE hes also the star of the rp!!!

shhh if orion hears that he isn't, hell get sad

lol nah man its fine

HOL y its 5 and i havent done any school

TIME FLIES BY SO FAST

and i barely did anything yesterday either.....

i have to go

and do school

sobbING

Well my character does have a younger sister, but never put her in details, she would be an eighth grader though since she is three years younger. That is the only detail I put of her I believe.

Ahaaaa, yeahhhhhh, we kind of tried this before and it died, so we re-made it... THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE THO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back