The Apocalypse is upon us. (Zombie Roleplay, Open!!)

Matt shook his head,"no I'm fine....."he said then noticed Bambi peak in,"erm....."she mumbled,"rare"Matt answered and smiled."would you like some?"Bambi offered Nichole in a whisper. Matt chuckled at his sisters shyness.

Bambi nodded and walked back to the grill. Matt blinked,"so your a picky eater?"he asked as he continued to pet Smoky. He then looked around,"are you able to get to your roof from here?"he asked.

Name: Vanessa Banesworth

Nickname: Nessa, Ness, or Nestle.

Personality: Vanessa is overflowing with badassery and sarcasm. She is quickly tempered but can be funny at times. However, lately she has been extremely sullen towards everyone and anything and mostly never talks unless needed.

History: Her whole family is dead and everyone she loved and knew. Her past life as a teenaged girl in highschool, sneaking out and getting drunk on weekends is behind her. She is now fighting to live and it was a good thing her dad hooked her up with combat training and she had made a sport out of it at a very young age.

Starting Weapon: Throwing knives.

Appearence:

images

Matt blinked getting up,"your not going to survive that long if you just eat healthy things.... Tofu is actually hard to come by"he explained and picke up the bag. Bambi glanced back at them,"where are you going"she asked worriedly."the roof don't worry I'll be right back"he said and hugge her then kisse her forehead and began walking with Nichole.

Matt looked at the roof,"so I was right this was an opening"he mumbled then took out a small pocket knife and set his bag down on the floor. He took out some wood,"I like watching the surroundings while making my bows"he said and sat down. An owl purched on his bag."hi Fluff"Matt said then looked at him,"you weren't touched.... Good job"he said and patted the owls head.

(*arrows not bows)

Nichole blushed some and looked at the horizon. she sang to herself"~close your eyes hold on tight. you will be alright. just trust me! believe me! i will not let anything hurt you! keep your head held high we get through by and by!....~"

Matt jolted and covered her mouth,"sorry but that's not a good idea"he whispered,"where on a roof and this is a zombie type problem....."he explained,"ya know things attracted to noise"he whispered then looked at her weapon,"do you have a silencer?"he asked. Matt didn't want to attract attention and guns where his worry. When you shot a zombie more come drawn to the sound it was the same with any noise made from anything. If it echoed it was a problem and it was too loud. Maybe inside it was okay but not on the roof.

Matt let her go,"okay good keep that in mind now"he said then sat back down and continued to make his arrows. Bambi walked up the stairs and handed Matt a plate then went back down to continue cooking other foods. Matt smiled an began eating.

OCC: Boom! Jump in.

Maddie rose from her place of rest. She eyed the new two suspiciously, then decided to drop her suspicions. Maddie walkedup to the new girl and smiled. "Hullo, I'm Maddilynn 16. But please calle me Maddie. Thats the name I go by. And youare?" She asked sweetly, Maddie held out her hand as a gesture of polite actions. She observed the girls feautures and her weapons slowly. As she did, she didn't drop eye contact. She had trained many days to mastwr this concept. Maddie smiled kindly, as she awaited for hr reply.

Accepted :P

Jay stayed against the wall not feeling like welcoming newcomers. He doesn't know what they could possibly do. People go crazy now a days...

Jay ate an apple and stayed against the wall, clutching his Machete.

He does know one thing, though. That Maddie is the only hope of happiness in this place.

Bambi jolted and looked around,"I-I should go did my brother"she said nervously backing away from the hand shake,"d-do you want some?"she asked. Matt came down and threw the bag at Bambi,"good job"he said. Bambi caught the bag,"thank you"she said nervously then looked at Maddie,"that's Bambi like the deer and I'm Matt"he introduced. Bambi was all too shy to actually talk to new people she then glanced at the guy on the wall. Did he have a machete? What the heck?! Was he going to attack them? Bambi gulped and looked at Matt."oh hey dude want some meat?"Matt asked waving at him.

Nichole petted smokey and sighed sadly. might as well practice its what her sister wanted her to do. just keep going...​ Nichole put the silencer on along with her earmuffs and goggles. She walked over to the targets and aimed.

Jay looked up "Me? No thanks, I'm not hungry..."

Jay walked over, surprisingly and said "Whats your name, whats your story? Were you bitten? Scratched?"

Bambi and Matt blinked then looked at each other."My names Bambi"She said,"I'm Matt"He said then they thought,"All stories are bad ones lets not talk about it"Matthew said and Bambi nodded,"where brother and sister and no we were bitten or scratched"he said smiling."Matt's a doctor"Bambi added softly looking away,"where something of hunters and gatherers"Matt said smiling,"Mom was a nurse and dad was a cop where well rounded"Matt added with a friendly smile and Bambi nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back