• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh said:
Don't worry, it's not day 4 yet I believe. You guys are still good, sorry it's taking a while but some of us are still stuck on that day.

@TheHappyPikachu
Zareh could you not Charon for me? I'm not sure how to post so if you could do that for me, that'd be great. That is, if it isn't too much of a bother, controlling 3 characters.

Verdas said:
Zareh could you not Charon for me? I'm not sure how to post so if you could do that for me, that'd be great. That is, if it isn't too much of a bother, controlling 3 characters.
You want to take control of Charon during the *scene* alright then, PM me back if you see this post.

Zareh said:
You want to take control of Charon during the *scene* alright then, PM me back if you see this post.
No that's not what I meant. I was asking if you could control Charo until after the *scene* since I don't really have anything to post about or anyone to interact with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Verdas said:
No that's not what I meant. I was asking if you could control Charo until after the *scene* since I don't really have anything to post about or anyone to interact with.
Are you sure? So you want me to bot Charon when he meets up with the brotherhood as well?

Zareh said:
Are you sure? So you want me to bot Charon when he meets up with the brotherhood?
Yes. I'm sure you'll make it much more interesting. Also, it seems like Horatio and Inutsuki are going to have a... Fun time.

Verdas said:
Yes. I'm sure you'll make it much more interesting. Also, it seems like Horatio and Inutsuki are going to have a... Fun time.
I know...maybe Charon can lend a hand?

The Fauna Royalty

@Kayzo - Mao

@The Mythic Dragon - Feros Kilian

@Kayzo - Megumi

@Wild Born - Jani

@SummerWolf - Ryke

@theglassangel - Laiea

@RubyRose - Lyre Altaira

@JessBeth - Aine Golden

@StoneyJr - Larentia Shikari

@JessBeth - Yin

@TheHappyPikachu - Inutsuki

@Archdemon - Silver

@NightCasterZ - Jakob

@IceSolstice - Ren

@Marcel Alexandross - Teal

@OceanBunny - Vinny

@Hawkeye - Clint

Hey everyone! (Active Role-players) how is everyone doing? Just wanted to get an update if you guys are ready to move to the next day? We are about to go into the 4th day finally! I have another plot segment coming up very soon, when everyone is ready to move on.

To SBH (Sapient Brotherhood) members only:

How is the BH doing so far? I'm going to bot Charon so if you have any plans on him meeting the SBH, please tell me!

Zareh said:

The Fauna Royalty

@Kayzo - Mao

@The Mythic Dragon - Feros Kilian

@Kayzo - Megumi

@Wild Born - Jani

@SummerWolf - Ryke

@theglassangel - Laiea

@RubyRose - Lyre Altaira

@JessBeth - Aine Golden

@StoneyJr - Larentia Shikari

@JessBeth - Yin

@TheHappyPikachu - Inutsuki

@Archdemon - Silver

@NightCasterZ - Jakob

@IceSolstice - Ren

@Marcel Alexandross - Teal

@OceanBunny - Vinny

@Hawkeye - Clint

Hey everyone! (Active Role-players) how is everyone doing? Just wanted to get an update if you guys are ready to move to the next day? We are about to go into the 4th day finally! I have another plot segment coming up very soon, when everyone is ready to move on.

To SBH (Sapient Brotherhood) members only:

How is the BH doing so far? I'm going to bot Charon so if you have any plans on him meeting the SBH, please tell me!
@Pretzel Heart Is Rune not @wizard nibblers

Im waiting for @MrLlama And the Pretz for zen

And im still honeyfoxin strong with @StoneyJr

My charter Aine is all alone, no mate but there a reason....

and the other one... Yin...Second in command Casper left her....

sad isn't it?

I'm still very active, checking on this RP regularly. Don't worry, I'm active, just looking for some chance to jump back in. I'm not sure if the group I'm in is ready for the time change.

Kayzo said:
I have no idea what the brotherhood is up to right now. It's been awhile.
Lotusy said:
I'm still very active, checking on this RP regularly. Don't worry, I'm active, just looking for some chance to jump back in. I'm not sure if the group I'm in is ready for the time change.
JessBeth said:
My charter Aine is all alone, no mate but there a reason....
and the other one... Yin...Second in command Casper left her....

sad isn't it?
Karcen said:
i am good enough
SirBlazeALot said:
@Pretzel Heart Is Rune not @wizard nibblers
Im waiting for @MrLlama And the Pretz for zen

And im still honeyfoxin strong with @StoneyJr
Yeah it's been confusing enough...We could skip to the next day and recap what happened with Mate Day if that's alright with you guys? What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back