• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

I'm still here! And I'll be posting soon, but I'm packing right now, then the next couple days is a convention. Posting is a struggle right now but once con is over I'll be posting regularly again.

Kayzo said:
Agreed, I know a few people, but if I tag them they'll get salty with me.
I mean like we've gotta tag them otherwise how will we know. We should wait till after halloween though.

It's very impolite to leave an RP without telling anyone so they can get salty all they want.

SirBlazeALot said:
I mean like we've gotta tag them otherwise how will we know. We should wait till after halloween though.
It's very impolite to leave an RP without telling anyone so they can get salty all they want.
Yeah, you're right.

Hey, guys. I'm just writing to apologize for my long absence. A lot of stuff has happened recently and I haven't been in the best of places. I admit I probably should've just gone on here a while ago to explain but I'm sorry. :x Sorry if this is a short ass apology, which should be much longer, I just don't know what to say exactly.

MrLlama said:
Hey, guys. I'm just writing to apologize for my long absence. A lot of stuff has happened recently and I haven't been in the best of places. I admit I probably should've just gone on here a while ago to explain but I'm sorry. :x Sorry if this is a short ass apology, which should be much longer, I just don't know what to say exactly.
So are you dropping out?

there was a time when i literally could not go 5 seconds w/o the ooc updating in my alerts

will post before bed (with luck) ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]This thread used to be so lively......
Maybe we need some candles and a summoning spell.

[/QUOTE]
Yo you forgot Zenario

[QUOTE="Pretzel Heart]@Kayzo What about?

[/QUOTE]
We need you. About the brotherhood and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back