• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

SubSonicSausage said:
Had to finish several projects in the uni. I think I've mentioned that somewhere but I guess it just got lost in these pages of OOC.
What kind of projects? For school?

Yeah, Alois is like that he likes messing with people and although he's light spirited he still causes A LOT of trouble; and well unless you can catch Alois you won't break any bones hopefully 0.0

hes standing there in a crowd just attacked a guard and yeah when surrounded by people you just made your enemies your going to get hit

Is anyone really going to hit somebody with a weapon that can shoot lasers? Alois might not know what he's doing but it should keep at least some of the others from getting too close, in fact everyone going for a kid with a laser rifle probably isn't the smartest thing to do

only the guards know what they do and how to use them the rest just know you attacked a guard for absolutely no reason and have stolen a gift from the sleeping queen logic isn't the biggest thing on their mind it beat the shit out of this kid

Yeah religion itself is a powerful weapon, can make people do a lot of things they normally wouldn't

it is the dark ages in terms of society and tech you just attacked a guard and stole their property, the least you should suffer by relative laws is having the offending hand chopped off besides if your old enough to wander your old enough to be treated as an adult if your over 10 your an adult

So basically they're repeating what humans use to be like, complete assholes xD

Yeah well, if Alois realized he was going to have his hands cut off he probably would use his Aura to get himself out of trouble

this is the dark ages they maybe nicer but a thief is a thief and prisons are worse than losing a hand

What age is better than a dark one anyway? They're always more interesting!

Oh alright I'll change that.

Zareh said:
What kind of projects? For school?
Moodboards, color schemes, art history, etc. First year graphic design stuff )

FDHqov7.gif

Well, unless they show you in books and stuff no, so far Alois has only used his aura to study inside buildings and doesn't have much 'real fighting experience' so unless you can find what a gun is in the library he won't have a clue.

what robots has he met there are only 4 functioning ones wouldn't it be more likely to assume the people who have no bloody concept of robots woudl be more liekly to assume shiny metal hands are gauntlets

He's seen them before, He's got like 7 copies of himself that can walk around with their own conscious, He's mostly seen only scraps and the remains of robots but I still feel that's enough to gain a basic concept of what it's meant to look like. Those would be some weird gauntlets depending on the clothing your wearing it normally would be easy to spot a difference.

If you're wearing long clothing I guess that would be more hard to assume, but it would still be strange for someone to wear gauntlets with casual clothing

Last edited by a moderator:
she wears very long clothing also any bot he might have seen would be rusted and broken not in prefect condition like EI

Is this person in the character sheets? I want to take a look at the character, would Alois be able to see the gauntlets at all then? And yeah I was somewhat thinking that but I think something like that would stick out from regular gauntlets

but yeah gauntlets are more reasonable than hey you have shiny hands you must be a perfectly functioning robot from 50,000 years ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back