• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh said:
I was wondering what happened to you
Had to finish several projects in the uni. I think I've mentioned that somewhere but I guess it just got lost in these pages of OOC.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Karcen

Don't exactly know where that is but I hope my intro still suffices, let me know if there are some mistakes I made though and I'll try fix them.

... its mate day there is a party going on

the village has like quite a few people living there

Muurophotaiynha

@Blackrose7 Post underway, I apologise for the wait but glad you managed to stay sane :o

or have you? Lol. But yeh posd inkuming

~For everyone~

Now that I am no longer busy, my posting schedule will most likely be back at it's previous stage, so my posts will be much, much more frequent~

I KNEW IT! When I was writing that I was thinking "Damn...What if this place is meant to be filled with people and I'm saying it's all quite..." I should really ask these questions before I post xD I'll go fix it

Ah yes I was waiting for someone to have a human so wouldn't she be like a BIG thing to the Arkhios guild and that other one (Sorry can't remember the names)

all humans are dead no exceptions

but yeah she would be the biggest thing ever no doubt

Yeah I saw that but I had a feeling they would be implemented somewhere simply because they're the 'god' figures in the RP (From what I've read) so if a real human came, the point of view on humans would change a lot

yep well the best they have is the sleeping queen who says she is and as no one has ever seen a human how would they know if she is or not

Yeah, something like old bishops who'd use the name of god and stuff for power (Not going against any religions or nothing, but it's known that a lot of old popes were corrupt) and there are many movies and stuff showing people abusing that sort of power by saying they're something they aren't.

Alois is about to have some fun now ^-^

Well, if you ask Alois he'd say no because he doesn't know what he's doing wrong really but in a sense I guess he did...He's not the brightest person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back