• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

still just because she has shiny hands he instantly knows she is a robot that is perfectly intact despite all other bots being at least somewhat broken

I see where you're coming from, normally unless you've seen something similar up close you wouldn't assume something like that but in a town with something that looks as weird as a laser rifle, it wouldn't be hard for him to believe you're a robot from however long ago, hell if you had white clothing on Alois would probably think you're mother nature or something xD

And the fact when walking to Alois, everyone moved aside for you (A sign that you're at least some kind of leader) another stating the rules of what he did wrong as if she wrote them herself is another sign and yes, she also stated it was her village.

You don't need someone to state something to assume what they already are, although he doesn't think she's human he just thinks she's some kind of new robot since she looks partially human which yeah he's ready to believe considering he just saw something he never thought he would see a few moments beforehand.

Hooooww about, instead of seeing who is right; I'll just play clueless and let things flow as they are and found out over time?

that works better than him figuring it out right now i just need to figure out what she will do to him now

Hahahaha xD Alois must be really pushing her buttons then (Btw I made changes to the post) I guess you could still go and try do it, I mean I do have a trump card up my sleeve to get out of it although I don't want to have to do that already but it's up to you

no she just kills threats and only two people attack and steal weapons idiots and threats and if he isn't a threat he is a massive idiot that would be better off dead in her mind

@JessBeth To be honest, the big guns are all posting. As a guard, I can't really do much without interrupting the conversation. Just ignore me for now.

SirBlazeALot said:
Did we move forward a day? Still in the morning of mate date day with Zen, alex, megumi and rune xD
@Kayzo
Ah. I thought you and the brotherhood was stuck behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back