• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh said:
Okay...Now I'm really interested to see what will happen xD
This is only the start... for now the mood swings will be taken out on the maids... but later? she's coming for you!~

Also her fainting is the perfect chance for Horatio to scan her and realise... just sayin'... xD @Zareh

Inutsuki: 'Fero... that last line is soooo!~ cheesy.' she holds up the paper in front of his 'one open eye~' and stares with a small smirk and raised eyebrow.

@The Mythic Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
TheHappyPikachu said:
Inutsuki: 'Fero... that last line is soooo!~ cheesy.' she holds up the paper in front of his 'one open eye~' and stares with a small smirk and raised eyebrow.

@The Mythic Dragon
Cheesy it may be, but it is appropriate in this situation, no?

Fero: "Cut me... some slack... I'm f-f-f-f-freezing here..."

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]Cheesy it may be, but it is appropriate in this situation, no?
Fero: "Cut me... some slack... I'm f-f-f-f-freezing here..."

[/QUOTE]
*Sigh*... I guess.

Inutsuki: 'wait. if this 'sickness' affects you using your Aura what would happen if I caught it?... I mean... all I has to do is say 'die' and someone will die!?' she writes, holding it up and looking pale.

@The Mythic Dragon

Karcen said:
wouldn't she then just need to say be healthy and she could cure anything
no. xD it has to be specific. you see, 'die' is already a specific enough command with a clear intention and goal. where's as 'Be Healthy' could merely make the person eat more fruit or have their stamina replenished. in other words its goal is not clear.

So say someone had a cold, for her ability to work she would need to be clear about who and what... not helped by the fact that when she talks it causes her almost unbearable pain. so-... to be specific enough to cure this 'plague' and first having to somehow remove the chains would be... hard. to say the least. (DON'T FORGET THE CHAINS!!!)

@Karcen

well be healthy generally implies a state of well being ie well feed hydrated and free of illness that is being healthy

Karcen said:
well be healthy generally implies a state of well being ie well feed hydrated and free of illness that is being healthy
Well yes but when using it the power does come from herself and though she has a lot a request such as 'be healthy' would almost drain her completely. where as '[insert name] is no longer hungry' wouldn't take nearly as much but it would be more painful to say. @Karcen

then all she has to do is i want to never feel any pain in my throat when i speak pain problem solved then she can command anyone or if this power is working the way i am now interpenetrating it she is warping reality itself to make them healthy rather than just mind controlling people

Karcen said:
then all she has to do is i want to never feel any pain in my throat when i speak pain problem solved then she can command anyone or if this power is working the way i am now interpenetrating it she is warping reality itself to make them healthy rather than just mind controlling people
No... you see that's like saying superman as the the ability to make himself invincible from kryptonite... it's something that she can't change... it'll be explained later in the RP as to why that is. (It's a spoiler and yes I have a plan.)

@Zareh are you gonna respond?... "^W^ (I can literally never tell if your just writing a really long post or not responding... xD )

whatever it dosen't effect me glad to know it isn't just biological commands but rather altering reality to suit her spoken words

Karcen said:
whatever it dosen't effect me glad to know it isn't just biological commands but rather altering reality to suit her spoken words
Yes. xD she can be like, PORTAL I SUMMON THEE!!! or I GIVE MYSELF EVER AURA EVER!?!? it just doesn't work that way. as with everything there is limits... plus her ability won't be activated unless serious S**t goes down. because the chains need to be unlocked/break/come off before she can even speak. damn.... I just realised if there was ever a time where she REALLY wanted to say something and was trying to do so that the chains would totally break. " xD

RubyRose said:
@SubSonicSausage
Sorry, I was at work. I'm here now!
But I am going to bed... I want to sleep... Really...

It seems we will be sneaking into the royal library of forbbiden manuscripts. Maybe. The previous posts should cover the explanation.

Ps. I am making all of this on the spot, and I don't know what the library will be like or what exactly Giss is searching for, yet.
:)

I'm just staying up till @Zareh makes his next post... then I'm gonna sleep. xD I'm keeping myself awake for dis'! must...stay...awake!-... *snoores* I-I'M AWAKE!!???!? *looks around startled.

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'm just staying up till @Zareh makes his next post... then I'm gonna sleep. xD I'm keeping myself awake for dis'! must...stay...awake!-... *snoores* I-I'M AWAKE!!???!? *looks around startled.
Drools onto the keyboard "Eh? Wha? Awake? Who?"

SubSonicSausage said:
Drools onto the keyboard "Eh? Wha? Awake? Who?"
Huh?... must.. stay awake.. must!-... Zzzz Zzzz Zzzz... (A few minuets later) "POTATOES?!?!?" eh? I'm.. awake. *Yawns*

POST in thread plz!!!! >.< @Zareh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back