• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Zareh said:
What illness is Fero suffering from?
The one that makes his Aura go haywire? His is Ice, therefore, he will be freezing from the inside out, perhaps even turning slowly to ice.

@SubSonicSausage @Zareh

I don't know if we want to make the illness an epidemic. Might be too much. I mean, that would require quite a bit. Why not have it just be Fero? (Not trying to be a hog of the spotlight, I swear)

Verdas said:
"Do you want to be a snowman? Come on lets freeze inside out." @The Mythic Dragon
Me: "Uhmm... no. I mean, yeah, that's what's happening... but no."

Fero: "Why..?"

it can be either though the question is it pure magic or is it just like malaria and it has extra effects on magic people

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10766-subsonicsausage/ said:
@SubSonicSausage[/URL] @Zareh
I don't know if we want to make the illness an epidemic. Might be too much. I mean, that would require quite a bit. Why not have it just be Fero? (Not trying to be a hog of the spotlight, I swear)
It's just that if the disease is a problem for the entire kingdom then we would have to, basically, save the world. Which is always awesome.

SubSonicSausage said:
It's just that if the disease is a problem for the entire kingdom then we would have to, basically, save the world. Which is always awesome.
Charon: "If that were to happen, we should kill and dispose of, Fero's body."

SubSonicSausage said:
@The Mythic Dragon
You sure you aren't rewarding Fero with a sudden death? :)
Meh? Nah. If nothing else, I'll just do what @Verdas said and pull a frozen-esque thing. He confesses, and what happens depends on Arona's @Zareh reaction.

TheHappyPikachu said:
I think Inutsuki will have a good part in this plot :3 even if she pregnant xD

Also...respond
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
O

M

G

I go for like one hour and there is 72 post in the OOC wot iz lyf

My god am I dreading going to sleep tonight. I might wake up in a sea of death~

Zareh said:
I think Inutsuki will have a good part in this plot :3 even if she pregnant xD
Also...respond
xD

Thanks!~ if her ability comes out... S**t will go down. xD

And yus! I'm about too!! Sorry, I got an administrator message about them deleting one of my threads for so called 'erotic content' (*rolls eyes*) I'm in a bad mood because of it... "^W^ #wannapunchthatperson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back