• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

God damnit now I'm imagining the character talking to their child and telling them some story about a son that exploded once but while doing it she imagined her own son and so just having him explode everywhere... little flesh chunks in her hair, maybe an eyeball in her porridge.

Lel.

Unless it turns out to be a girl. Then daughter. :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo question

@Zareh

I've been meaning to ask this for a while and now is just as good a time as any.

Uhhhh so take Zen and Megumi. If they mated. Would they have a butterfly cat hybrid child. Or would it just be one or the other

SirBlazeALot said:
Yo question
@Zareh

I've been meaning to ask this for a while and now is just as good a time as any.

Uhhhh so take Zen and Megumi. If they mated. Would they have a butterfly cat hybrid child. Or would it just be one or the other
The QUESTION has finnaly been asked!

SirBlazeALot said:
Yo question
@Zareh

It would be one or the other....(awkward.... xD )

@StoneyJr @SirBlazeALot Just so you both know, don't wait for me to respond or anything unless you say something directly to my character just due to the fact he doesn't really enjoy talking to new people, especially if they haven't done anything to make him want to talk, so literally all I would be doing is rephrasing what is occuring from his point of view.

I will respond after @StoneyJr replies, however. :B Just not to your little bee.

IceSolstice said:
@Marcel Alexandross
So how do you want the two characters to interact? Ren is planning to go to the spiritual tree in preparation for the Blessings of Gaia. Do you want your character to tag along just because or to pursue him? Or neither? I'm fine with any of those options.
I intend to have Teal pursue Ren, and if he cannot take him down silently, then he will at least cause chaos amongst the people.

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL]
We's waiting on a post from you... Are you still upset?
Posted!!! (not as upset... but yes. annoyed >.< BIG MEANIE!!!~)

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL]
Your turn! ^_^

@TheHappyPikachu

Well... think happy thoughts? Happier than what Fero is thinking, for sure.
xD Kk!!~~~~~

we're waiting for you now! @Zareh xD

I'm kinda curious as to if Horatio will realise Inutsuki is pregnant with the scanny-thingy... (lol. xD ) he has. she has been displaying some symptoms but I guess I can give one more symptom just to make him (or Inutsuki) more suspicious. (not that he is.... xD ) @Zareh

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'm kinda curious as to if Horatio will realise Inutsuki is pregnant with the scanny-thingy... (lol. xD ) he has. she has been displaying some symptoms but I guess I can give one more symptom just to make him (or Inutsuki) more suspicious. (not that he is.... xD ) @Zareh
This will be interesting :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back