• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Verdas said:
No. @SubSonicSausage wanted something that might "motivate the guild to get something done". That's just my idea: If one of those creatures that people who managed to tell the tales of after returning from the sea just happened to be in the Kemonomimi Kingdom.
Ohhhh Ok! That sounds good! Could be like a legend of something something!

I saw Big Foot!
xD

MrLlama said:
ALL I KNOw is that me and @StoneyJr are currently at the actual castle, as that's where Alexander last saw @Verdas 's character before going into sleep mode. If anyone is a guard or something/in the area he made a pretty great way to get involved with us. :v wink wink
I could do that.

But where are y'all in time @_@

@The Mythic Dragon

Zareh said:
Sure thing Mythic and what do you mean Verdas? Do you mean there is a monster in the guild house?
Oh, so it was ok to do that? Alright pals, lets start the epidemics arc. Time to do foreshadowing and set the death flags... :)

I suppose we are at the stage we ill people have only just started to appear?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still at morning of Day 2 as far as I'm aware of...and from what I've skimmed it seems like pre much everyone in the IC is on the same page there.

Verdas said:
Maybe an aerial creature or something that could cross the ocean in order to have gotten to the Kemonomimi Kingdom? @Zareh
I know...private message me the monster ideas and we'll have some fun with creating it! :D So give me the ideas you had in mind with our private conversation

@Zareh @everyone in the brotherhood and guild

can laiea start off in the morning as usual, then end up on the outskirts of the beach somehow for a good first post or is that too soon?

side note: laiea can go to the fauna kingdom if theoretically someone from the guild or secret brotherhood find out somehow once the epidemic has gone to the kingdom, seeking the beach for protection reasons?

theglassangel said:
@Zareh @everyone in the brotherhood and guild
can laiea start off in the morning as usual, then end up on the outskirts of the beach somehow for a good first post or is that too soon?

side note: laiea can go to the fauna kingdom if theoretically someone from the guild or secret brotherhood find out somehow once the epidemic has gone to the kingdom, seeking the beach for protection reasons?
Is there an epicdemic? I'm so confused on what is going on right now.

@Zareh We were discussing a possible event for the guild, and I am pretty sure an epidemic was pretty much decided on

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. question. with the whole 'pregnancy' thing would it be the same as the animal they correspond with or like a human?... because animals do have shorter time lengths. @Zareh

@Marcel Alexandross

So how do you want the two characters to interact? Ren is planning to go to the spiritual tree in preparation for the Blessings of Gaia. Do you want your character to tag along just because or to pursue him? Or neither? I'm fine with any of those options.

TheHappyPikachu said:
Ok. question. with the whole 'pregnancy' thing would it be the same as the animal they correspond with or like a human?... because animals do have shorter time lengths. @Zareh
What do you mean? If I may ask? Are you asking if it's time length should be human or animal? I would go with Human I suppose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back