• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

So I have a new question, where the heck IS everyone? Lol. There's quite a bit of reading ahead of me I know, but I still would like a general idea. Sorry for being needy.

That's a very good question. Everyone is scattered all over the world :P

Some folks are at the Arkhious Guild, some folks are wandering around the city, there are some folks at the circus, there are some characters in the castle... We're literally all over.

The forbidden ruins was where I figured he'd make landfall anyway just based off the map. And your character doesn't have blood. This is great. I was hoping that he'd meet a robot first. The culture shock......boom!

I don't know... how many people do we have in the Sapient Brotherhood?

I was considering moving my bird character over to that group.... I wasn't sure how many members it has already, though.

Yeah... I planned it that way. :D

@Zareh

Do you think it'd be beneficial to the roleplay if I moved Lyre over to Sapient Brotherhood?

I was thinking perhaps his mother was just a little too religious and it transferred over to Lyre. But that they've done a good job hiding their fascination over the years?

RubyRose said:
@Zareh
Do you think it'd be beneficial to the roleplay if I moved Lyre over to Sapient Brotherhood?

I was thinking perhaps his mother was just a little too religious and it transferred over to Lyre. But that they've done a good job hiding their fascination over the years?
Sounds good to me!

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] @Zareh
Just tell me when you think Fero should be feeling better... because I was thinking I should wait until the time skip to tomorrow or the evening...
That sounds like an idea! But you can come back anytime if you think it's appropriate

[QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon]@The Mythic Dragon

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back