• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

@The Mystic Dragon @TheHappyPikachu

We should make a subplot around Inutsuki and her past..and then how people are now trying to hunt her down because she is pregnant with a child that could have the same Aura as Inutsuki! :D

Zareh said:
We should make a subplot around Inutsuki and her past..and then how people are now trying to hunt her down because she is pregnant with a child that could have the same Aura as Inutsuki! :D
I'd be fine with that. I just want Fero to be able to finally confess... perhaps that is what froze him in the first place?

@Zareh @TheHappyPikachu

The Mythic Dragon]I'd be fine with that. I just want Fero to be able to finally confess... perhaps that is what froze him in the first place? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
Confess on Mate day! :D

Zareh said:
Yes! because like seriously... they want that kid. and don't forget she has amnesia. I don't know what the organisation is but so far they seem to think that this time of peace is coming to an end and they need to arm themselves. " xD

@Zareh

The Mythic Dragon]I'd be fine with that. I just want Fero to be able to finally confess... perhaps that is what froze him in the first place? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
Zareh said:
Confess on Mate day! :D
Yus!! It'd be so romantic.... lol. xD

@Zareh @TheHappyPikachu

Also, Fero can fight. Even using his aura. He prefers making beautiful sculptures for his friends, but he would throw a spike of ice at anyone that tried to hurt them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mythic Dragon]My thoughts exactly. But when might that roll around? [/QUOTE] [FONT='Times New Roman']I'm planning it to be a day after the blessings of gaia[/FONT] [QUOTE="The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] @TheHappyPikachu
Also, Fero can fight. Even using his aura. He prefers making beautiful sculptures for his friends, but he would throw a spike of ice at anyone that tried to hurt them.
You should plan something and surprise us xD

The Mythic Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/21926-zareh/ said:
@Zareh[/URL] @TheHappyPikachu
Yeah. xD

Zareh said:
I'm planning it to be
You should plan something and surprise us xD
Planning it to be... hm?

Plan what and surprise you? you mean seeing Fero fight? Perhaps a raid on the house my next post or something?

xD just waiting for a reply on the Rp "^w^ (So dramatic Fero.... O~o) @The Mythic Dragon

This rp moves like

(and, like a lot of other people, I don't get all the notifications from the IC?) slowly but surely finding a good place to jump in again >->

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]This rp moves like

(and, like a lot of other people, I don't get all the notifications from the IC?) slowly but surely finding a good place to jump in again >->[/QUOTE]
I'm Sorry about that...I have no idea what is going on with the system ;-;

Zareh said:
I'm Sorry about that...I have no idea what is going on with the system ;-;
dw, it's not your fault -w- I've seen other people talking about it in other rps so it seems like a system-wide thing?

[QUOTE="wizard nibblers]dw, it's not your fault -w- I've seen other people talking about it in other rps so it seems like a system-wide thing?

[/QUOTE]
Yup, we are having a subplot phase first before everyone gathering together for the main plot.

@Zareh

Just out of curiosity, are genetics related to the aura you get and the animal kemonomimi the child will be?

So say, if a parent has a telepathy aura and the other has mind reading-- will the child have only one of those, would it guarantee an aura that is mentally related, could they possibly stack (have mind reading and telepathy), or could the aura that the child gets be random?

Or in the case that one parent has fire, the other has ice, would it give the child a water aura?

I'm assuming that kemonomimi's animal traits only come from one parent, otherwise that'd get messy. Exceptions would probably be if they were the same species and things like coat color would be affected.

Just wondering because my character will most likely see their family soon.

IceSolstice said:
@Zareh
Just out of curiosity, are genetics related to the aura you get and the animal kemonomimi the child will be?

So say, if a parent has a telepathy aura and the other has mind reading-- will the child have only one of those, would it guarantee an aura that is mentally related, could they possibly stack (have mind reading and telepathy), or could the aura that the child gets be random?

Or in the case that one parent has fire, the other has ice, would it give the child a water aura?

I'm assuming that kemonomimi's animal traits only come from one parent, otherwise that'd get messy. Exceptions would probably be if they were the same species and things like coat color would be affected.

It really depends, it could be possible to inherit one or the other or combined but it mostly depends on the person itself and how he/she sees the world and based on his/her soul. So many factors come into determining Aura power.

IceSolstice said:
@Zareh

This is also a question about if the child will have Inutsuki's Aura.

Zareh said:
It really depends, it could be possible to inherit one or the other or combined but it mostly depends on the person itself and how he/she sees the world and based on his/her soul. So many factors come into determining Aura power.
This reply makes me really curious as to how I should make Inutsuki's mum... if her words have power... and Inutsuki's good at singing... *pauses* I HAZ GOOOD IDEA. (But it probably won't come in till a lot later...)

Zareh said:
When does Aura awaken then? I was under the impression it was something already set when the child is born. Cause a baby wouldn't have a view on the world yet.

In any case, I would probably propose:

1) Auras of the same type (elemental, mental, physical, etc) have a very low chance of stacking

2) Auras always have a chance of being one of the parents

3) Auras have a chance of being completely random (to keep variety)

4) Similar to 1, but Auras that are compatible have a chance of combining

So, I actually may be leaving the RP instead of, say, creating a new character like I proposed earlier. I would obviously get my character into a place where it won't just be like me leaving the two I'm currently interacting with all in an awkward situation, butttt yeah. :S Not sure yet, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back