The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

Emilio looked at Tiara and patted her on the head. "don't worry about it..." Emilio pulled his knife out and wiped it on the grass. "just certain things becoming more clear" he put his knife away and stood up. "two people, one attacked and they headed off in that direction." He stated before letting Tiara guide him to where she wanted to go.

Zerxes smiled at her kindly "Well im sure one of me would find it eventually its just a matter of time. Im all hyped up now I cant wait for these waves." He never even noticed the monster or her through the knife at it. "Are there other people in the woods right now?"

"Sure is, a dude who wants my position as a chairman and a cute fox girl." Yoi replies. "I'm glad you are hyped up, just don't get eaten by the monsters there." With that, they reach a small beach that leads to a great ocean. "Welcome~" She smiles.

Zero simply shrugs.

LucianGrey7971 said:
Emilio looked at Tiara and patted her on the head. "don't worry about it..." Emilio pulled his knife out and wiped it on the grass. "just certain things becoming more clear" he put his knife away and stood up. "two people, one attacked and they headed off in that direction." He stated before letting Tiara guide him to where she wanted to go.
Tiara went back to the river, looking back this time to make sure Emilio was behind her. She wouldnt go to far this time. She would mentally communicate with him again but that seems to make him tired and she doesnt want to push him. When they reach the river she drinks some more water and pushes Emilio down so he can sit.

"Not just a fox girl a cute fox girl...I see how specific." When they came to the beach and he had a wide grin on his face as he looked over the water. He took of his shirt and looked over at Yoi "So did you wanna come with me or go by yourself?" he asked standing there with his board sticking in the sand.

"I guess I'll just seat around letting you splash water onto me when you are having your exciting twist," Yoi just chuckles, sitting very close to the ocean side, where she can enjoy the water and enjoy the sand, accompanied by the winds and the sun.

Blanco pokes Reito, seeing her going to another direction and lets out a tiny chuckle, "No bar this time~?" He asks jokingly.

He smiled at her "Okay then suit yourself...I just hope you know at some point im gonna come get you and bring you out with me." he kicked of his shoes and walked into the water. He laid down on his board and swam out further into the water. Once he got out a desirable distance he stood on his board and almost immediately a giant wave lifter him higher into the air and he began surfing. He ran with wave going side to side then running down the wave itself and the wave seemed to go where he went instead of the other way around.

Yoi chuckles lightly, seeing him surf. It seems cool, flying with the winds and play with the ocean waves. She sits there hugging her knees and watches him surf.

Suddenly he takes the water up in the air in a spiral then speaks to himself "freeze" and the water freezes in a spiral shape. He flips of the spiral landing back in the water and continues to surf. He flashes a smile at Yoi and gives her a shaka sign then goes through a tube and again freezes it just as he gets out.

Yoi smiles back, surprised by his ability to freeze the water. "Cool," she calls out.

Tiara layed down on Emilio for a couple minutes enjoying the view of the river. Aftee awhile she looked up at Emilio to give him a big sloppy kiss and run away, wiggling her tail. She "who'd" (called) Emilio and suddenly felt a PANG on her side. She cried out loud and fell to the side. She automatically started to turn human which hurt insanely and Tiara was trying deeply to clench her teeth and keep in the scream. She looked at her side to see an arrow coming out of her side. "Wa- Where did that come from?" Tiara started to loose her vision and became unconscious.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Emilio ran and knelt next to Tiara. "Tiara! Trajectory of the shot..." Emilio threw his knives in the almost pinpointed direction of the attacker before picking Tiara up. He stood there for a moment before becoming a blur. He ran as fast as he could to get her to the school's infirmary

Tiara woke up with Emilio holding her in his arms. She automatically started shouting in the pain.

Emilio heard her shouting and cursed silently. He needed to move faster. He closed his eyes and mentally unlocked the limiters on his eyes and legs. Immediately he became a black streak to the eyes of those around him, he dodged walls and people and stopped once they got to the infirmary he let the nurse take over and pulled her clothes out of his back pack. "...." Emilio turned to walk out of the infirmary when he noticed the nurse had taken the arrow out. He grabbed the arrow and went to search for her attacker...and his new victim.

Blanco sighs, "Alright~Another route...Why do you plan on doing after getting to the hotel?" He is always interested at how Reito's mind works, so he enjoys questioning her about basically everything.

Yoi hears a scream and she stands up, sensing the danger. Not from Justice or from the monsters, it's new. Turning around, she frowns as an arrow comes flying toward her. She dodges it and catches it instead, with her other hand flying out a knife. A shadow moves between the trees, and she hears a low cry. It only hurts his arm, she realizes, but he has already disappeared. Yoi curses under her breath as she turns back around, continuing to look at Z's surfing as if nothing has happened.

Emilio appeared where he threw his knives. He saw a bit of blood and followed the trail. He landed on the tree the attacker was in near Yoi and Zerxes. The bloodlust from him was so potent that the monsters were scurrying away from the area. Emilio looked around the tree.

Blanco frowns then, "Alright. You sleep, I research. Hopefully, the hotel will explode once I discovered a bomb right beneath your pillow." He says it with a smile, "You do know why I come to the hotel in the first place..."

Yoi glances back to see Emilio there, and the weird figure right beneath him. She makes an immediate reaction as a knife shoots again at the figure, though it disappeared as if it vanished into the air. Yoi blinks again.

Zerxes looked over at the two of them standing there when Yoi threw a knife at something. He immediately started coming back to shore accidentally flooding the area a little bit to fire with probably a twenty foot wave. He landed on the ground and apologized for the water then looked around the area. "What wrong?" he questioned as he stood there hanging on to his board. All of a sudden an arrow shot at him but he was to slow and big to move out of the way.

Yoi grabs the arrow before it can hit him. "Owe me a life now," she smirks slightly. "Don't worry, just some troubles. The school and I can deal with it," she smiles then.

Zerxes looked at her and smiled "Well I suppose if you really want it." his hand turned into water and froze it. He moved his fingers then stabbed into his chest and took his heart out. He held it in his hand offering it to her. "Well you wanted a life here is the best I can do right now." It was still beating when he handed it over to her. He then walked over to the water lifting water from the ocean he morphed it into the exact shape of his heart and put it in as his entire body then turned into water and back to a normal human body again.

Emilio didn't even register that Yoi was there. Three three knives floated to him. He had intended on blocking the arrow. He kept looking around waiting. His mind had only one tonight flowing through it. Kill the one who tried to kill Tiara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back