The Academy of Secrets (actual RP)

Yoi blinks, and accepts it. "It's pretty," she compliments with a smile.

(Ikr, she has not been online recently QAQ)

Maximus smiled and laid back looking up at the ceiling. "I'm glad you like it." He turned to his red book and opened it to the biggest bookmark and read it slowly. "I wonder if I can even do this."

Zacarth straitens up "Hello Emily. Sure Tavia I could do that he do not look to heavy. Is there a way you would prefer to be held ?" Zacarth begins to pick him up.

"I don't know you..." Emilio said to Zacarth. "so I'll let you in on a few things...one my name is Emilio. and two..." Emilio pushed Zacarth away from him. "don't just touch me on someone else's command" Emilio glared at Zacarth. The guard that Emilio had let down when he arrived at the school was back in place. If he couldn't trust the word of the Asazi, his own people....he couldn't trust anyone.

Zacarth takes a few steps back. "I am very sorry Emilio I am new here and well you did not say anything when Tavia said your name was Emily. Also you do look quite injured so I thought you may need help walking. Again I must apologize for just acting without asking. Let me help you with your pain, it is the lest I can do." Zacarth starts to sing the words are in another tongue so it almost sounds as if his voice what a interment the song is soft and beautiful. As the song comes to an end Emilio"s pain is some what lessened. " That is not permanent but it should make it easier to do things today I would see a true healer."

Emilio grabbed Zacarth by his shirt and pulled him closer until their faces were inches from each others. The anger in Emilio's eyes burned brightly as he growled at Zacarth. "If I wanted your help I'd ask for it. But I didn't. If you ever take my state of being into your hands again I will hurt you." Emilio pushed Zacarth away and held back with every ounce of will power he had to not punch the wall. He then turned and walked away. Emilio stopped and took off the watch Maximus had given him. To Emilio it felt like some sort of tracker. "catch" Emilio tossed it to Zacarth and kept walking. "consider it a thanks"

Tavia is mad at how disrespectful Emilio is, she snatches the watch from Zacarth's hand and walks over to Emilio, pushing it back to him. "Zacarth! This guy is a selfish guy. You don't deserve his thanks either way!" She calls out, mad as she turns her attention back at Emilio. "Don't be so disrespectful! He's trying to help and you just reply with being mad at him? And then heartlessly throws a gift from somebody at him as a thank you? That's completely dishonorable!!!"

Yoi climbs to the space besides Maximus, "Do you make anything besides a watch?" She asks.

Emilio's face was completely cold. Listening to her words merely made him yawn. "then do something about it. You constantly say things such as dishonorable, and disrespectful. You need to wake up and look at reality. I am no longer some carefree idiot. I killed a group who was constantly used by hell itself. Guess what Tavia. I'm wanted by hell itself. There is no room for things as trivial as trust and honor. Where you see a gift, I see a way for hell to find me. Where you see 'help' all I see is a ploy to turn me in. Take your foolish ideals and keep them to yourself. Why in the hell do you think I told you not to follow me." Emilio pointed his thumb straight at his chest "the only one I can trust right now is me. Everyone else is dead or in danger"

Zacarth makes no move to stop the man as he grabs his shirt, and other than flexing his wings for balance makes very little move when he is thrown back. His voice for the first time having no music in it. "I care not what you say to me or how you treat me. I am sorry that I hurt your pride by helping, and you are right that I know nothing of what you have done.... But But" as he speaks the shadows about the room move as if they all have free will. "You do not talk to a Lady in such a voice." Zacarth turns to Tavia and as he speaks again the shadows fall back into place and his voice is filled with music again "I am sorry for how this man has talked to you let us go somewhere else. Hopefully there are other people I could meet."

"I like to hand make my sweets sometimes or brew my own tea when I have the time. I also enjoy making other little trinkets like necklaces being able to have an infinite supply of materials makes practice very easy." He smiled and then looked back to the book quickly. "Is a chance at dying of suffocation worth it?" He seemed to be thinking out loud as he turned to Yoi with a smile as if he had never said the words.

"No," Tavia's grip is firm. "I am absolutely facing reality. I constantly talk about respect and honor, but that only proves that I care for others, for those around me suffering. What you said, I consider it as selfish. Trust and honor are what build me up, and drag me out to face reality, and there are the people that support me on...Zero, Blanco, all of my true friends. It's just that I know whom to trust and whom to not trust, and I know how betrayal feels like more than any of you. You said you can only trust yourself, and others are either dead or in danger, you feel that with your own actions you can drag others into your dangers. Therefore you act on your own. But by seeing that people who care about you suffer, and you're the one causing it. Think about Tiara!" She steadies her voice. "Where I see a gift, I see it as both despairs and hope, where I see 'help', I see it as gifts and sacrifices. Because I care, I am able to move on. I was once like you, once thought like you as well, but I changed. You are selfish, Emilio, by your own thought. And selfishness is what caused your failures." She turns to face Zacarth but tears are dropping down her face. "Consider my words," she says calmly, remembering her past as she drags Zacarth, walking away.

(I am no good at professional talk sorry)

"Don't you dare die," Yoi says it daringly. "If you die then I'm going to let this school burn."

"...." Emilio turned to walk away. He turned just in time to see a winged woman smash into him and throw him into lockers. Emilio collapsed to one knee and spit up a bit of blood. "well now...how did you manage to find me...Mira"

The girl landed and stared at Emilio, eyes burning with hatred "how dare you! Traitorous dog!"

Tavia drags Zacarth to a corner and starts drying her tears. "Stupid Emily, stupid Emmie! Stupid Emma!" Her angriness disappears when she found Emilio a new name. "Emma................" She starts to happily drags Zacarth around. "Emma! Emma!"

Emilio stood up slowly "Nice to see you too...so to what do I owe this displeasure?"

"you know what you did! Your brother, your father! Your family-"

"they were your family! They abandoned me due to my beliefs. And you! You sided with THEM!"Emilio threw two knives at Mira. Mira deflected them easily before throwing five of her own. Emilio knocked them away with a bit of strain.

"Let's go back for Emma!!!" With that, she drags Zacarth back to where Emilio is again only to find him fighting in school. "Isn't that against school rule 123........"

"keh." Emilio hopped out a window knowing full well Mira would follow. He ran into the forest and his knives automatically stuck into the trees. Mira flew behind him and flew through the wire with her wings tucked.

"I know you too well!"

"so you think! Electrical concert" the wire hummed before sparking and shocking Mira who fell to the ground.

Tavia goes over to the window still dragging Zacarth along. "Destroying the forest....That's like...Against school rule 124............."

Zero walks over there and frowns, having his shadow cut right between them. "What the hell..........Are you guys........Doing................"

Tavia can't help but start laughing.

Jack walked silently skillfully through the hallways his every senses on high alert. He was around an area he had no idea where he was in actuality all he knew was he was still on campus. "Okay." He whispered looking around hearing a murmur of voices. He hears some people talking about the forest and destroying it. He walked rather uninvited into the room and stood his green eyes wide. "This is bad, very bad." She concealed neko whispered unaware of what he just walked into.

Maximus looked at Yoi with a puzzled look. "My life is not worth so much though Yoi." He sighed and looked at the book. "Then I should probably not try to summon this one quite yet. I would hate to be the reason for the burning of the school." He chuckled a bit and suddenly kissed her softly on the lips laying back and shutting his eyes.

Tavia turns around to see the new student coming in. "Zacarth! There's a new student walking in!" She smiles politely. "Hi! Are you a new student? Sorry we're too concentrated on the fight..."

Yoi blushes slightly and chuckles, "Your life is worth it." She brushes some hair away from his face and watches him falls asleep.

Jack pulled back a bit. "That is just fine." He smiled closing his green eyes. "I am lost and confused." he admitted shortly. "And new but you knew that already." He chuckled mainly at himself for being so intensely clueless. Then he ran his finger s through his hair brushing it away from his overly pale face exposing both his black nails and the tattoo on his wrist.

{Crap I forgot the tattoo in his description... O.o Sawrry}

(it's okay XDD)

"His name is Zacarth," Tavia stretches out her hand. "My name's Tavia. The guy that's fighting is called Emma.You can call him Emily as well." She still has the polite smile on her. (his name's Emilio okay don't actually mix it up meh)

Jack, flustered and almost mind blown nodded slowly. "I am jack pleasure to meat you Tavia. And you too Zacarth." He raised his voice slightly near the end to broadcast his voice over to the boy she mentioned and then he glanced at the boy she called Emma. "I had a cat once that was named Emma." he said recalling his brief childhood memories that still remained. "She was this huge ginger an- I will shut up now." He cut himself off blushing slightly buit not having a proper beating heart could only muster a bare colour tint to his pale cheeks.

"May I ask what everyone is up to? besides talking about destroying forests?" Jack grinned baring his perfect pearl white coloured teeth at Tavia hoping he had successfully hidden his cat like canines, which was in all ill effect, they were not gone but smaller and that was okay as long as no one asked questions. He to prevent this in case faded his flashy smile and simply stood unintentionally looking like the most uncomfortable man there.

Maximus mumbled in his sleep something about summoning and needing a quiet place where he could be alone. As he mumbled in his sleep he rolled around a bit ending up curled up right about to fall off the bed and mumbling about the perfect amount of dampness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back