• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [temp OOC + info] ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The virgin "don't get caught using gifts" vs the chad "become a street magician and rake in cash with gift".
Qing-Yi will be doing backflips and dive bombs in the sky before she vanishes (she gets Thanos snapped halfway through her performance 😭😭)

I am thinking about giving the agents a small stipend in a currency of their choice, to afford things like cell phones and random souvenirs. It won’t be enough to survive outside the hotel, but it will be enough to afford small personal items. The thought of the seraphim secretly being massive capitalists does amuse me. But, it is uncharacteristic and I dislike the idea of them willing money into existence. If I stick with it, I’ll create an outside contact that supplies the funds 🤔

It's challenging, but I'd say not uncommon. You get any amenities you need for free at the hotel, but you still do need to pay for things - which usually translates to a job or another source of income. This is extra hard when the only legal identification you have says you're dead! It is possible, but between working as an agent and any other responsibility ... they're gonna have no free time for themselves.
Fully see a world where Mel is using his portals to cheat in card games and for some weird, random reason, wins every single game of poker he plays.

Opens a portal by his feet, opens one above whoever he's playing against so he can see their cards, keeps looking down like he's thinking so he can peek at their cards, covers the portal with his leg anytime someone looks his way.
Just because he's the happy-go-lucky character doesn't mean he doesn't have his mischievous side

Like I said,Rania would probably steal small things she wants instead of trying to accumulate money without an official identity

Ouuuuu. Or grand theft and then re-selling.
Like imagine selling Laptops and TVs and other electronics that you stole from some store

Ya'll are thinking small-fry. I plan on Fifth pulling a bank heist, losing all the money overnight, and repeating until he's on America's most-wanted. I mean, how are they gonna catch a supposed dead man that disappears into another plane of existence with all the evidence?

Ya'll are thinking small-fry. I plan on Fifth pulling a bank heist, losing all the money overnight, and repeating until he's on America's most-wanted. I mean, how are they gonna catch a supposed dead man that disappears into another plane of existence with all the evidence?
What do you mean "losing all the money?" 😂
How much money did you steal that you can lose it all in one night?
Actually...better question...what are you doing in that one night? 😂😂

What do you mean "losing all the money?" 😂
How much money did you steal that you can lose it all in one night?
Actually...better question...what are you doing in that one night? 😂😂
Oh you know, slots, bad bets, burning it, usual stuff.

Auda Auda i feel awful saying i really like gabe's death but, oh man, it's so good but also so awful,,,but so good. 😭

LMAO yeah even before I started writing I just know that my character's death was gonna be something stupid and embarrassing. A close contender was swallowing a sword but actually choking to death.

honestly when i read that he was a magician my first thought before reading anything else was that this man was sawed in half 💀 . choking on the sword would have been CRAZY 😭

I can't believe we're slowly resorting to our characters being criminals

Slowly? We got that pretty quick.

See, what we need now is a wise mentor with family ties, preferably an uncle, that can get gunned down in front of us to teach us the responsibility our powers require and to dissuade us from lives of crime.

i think oskar has had enough of committing crimes in his life 😭 . he'll be sitting in the good boy corner until further notice. :')

But since we're dead, why bother with money? Certainly can't buy back your regrets.
Also, Bodies is a great TV show that tackles the question of how to catch a dead man (through time).
Zedalith Zedalith Which makes me wonder if you're gonna put a super-big-brain detective on our tail? Would be interesting having to fight aberrations and deal with a time-chasing detective in parallel.

But since we're dead, why bother with money? Certainly can't buy back your regrets.
Also, Bodies is a great TV show that tackles the question of how to catch a dead man (through time).
Zedalith Zedalith Which makes me wonder if you're gonna put a super-big-brain detective on our tail? Would be interesting having to fight aberrations and deal with a time-chasing detective in parallel.
True but take Mel, for instance. Loved travelling, wants to continue travelling, needs cash for a fake passport and also to finance his jet setting

A detective would be awesome. I'm thinking of Angie moving around a lot too. A pain therapy doc that takes all your pain away like some kind of juiced-up holywoman is going to attract the wrong crowd very quickly. Like yeah, she was set up in California last month but that was last month, she's somewhere in Malaysia right now.

True but take Mel, for instance. Loved travelling, wants to continue travelling, needs cash for a fake passport and also to finance his jet setting
If super low-key, sure. But anything can be free to obtain if you're intimidating enough.

A detective would be awesome.
From the detective's perspective, WE are the aberrations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back