• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π† 𝐔 𝐍 𝐒 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆 𝐄 𝐑 β€” temp ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Continuing to build Cloud's profile as I go. Also, willing to work with others, if anyone wants to do that!

Linnea's profile is complete, let me know if I need to edit anything ^^

Spencer's is also done ✨ apologies for the code, i couldn't bother to mess around with it anymore atm lol. the plain text is also attached. there's a bit more depth to her history and whatnot but thats a secret hehe (elanara let me know if you'd like to know though. it's nothing big or plot-related at all)

Oh, by the way, silly question. I'm seeing other people list the names of their face claims. Do we... need that?

Oh, by the way, silly question. I'm seeing other people list the names of their face claims. Do we... need that?
i find that if you can find the name of the person it's always nice n' makes it easier to find additional photos of them for more references, but i dunno if it would be a requirement or anything, especially if it's a more obscure person (not a celebrity)

okay ! i have some semblance of an application up lol i will ,,, finish things later tomorrow :bishiesparklesl:

I have my character idea pretty fleshed out, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate on their histories considering our characters are supposed to know each other already. I've posted the unfinished character application if anyone wants to collab, I'm struggling to write the recent history bit.

I have my character idea pretty fleshed out, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate on their histories considering our characters are supposed to know each other already. I've posted the unfinished character application if anyone wants to collab, I'm struggling to write the recent history bit.
You're free to leave it vague for now and flesh it out after the deadline!

Judas is pretty much done in every way that matters. I'm likely to add additional stuff in the "extra details" section, but other than that, I should probably be done fidgeting with 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back