• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Teenagers Scare The Living Shit Out Of Me" (Teenager rp, accepting now!)

^^ @Julie I would love to, but your characters left the lunchroom and mine just got there. :c

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine left temporarily. My character went to go put make-up on

to hide her bruises from the fight. She is gonna come back in.

@J I N X

TuffBbg said:
@QueenOfDisaster Where are we at right now? Sorry I didn't get on until now. Things have been hectic.
We're still at lunch. Just read the stuff you were tagged in :) I'll tell you right now though, that my character and Scarlett are talking in the hallway and you're sitting all alone with Jason. :)

Carter loves parties! And Adrian is a Jock as well, If you don't mind him joining the mob.

xD I'm trying to get them involved more...

Illusive said:
Is it possible for someone to give me a quick summary of what's happened up to now and where everyone is?
Okay so currently everyone is going to their last class of the day... The last class of the day will be a quick little thing before a party that my character Ashton is throwing in the rp... :)

Tiny Turtle] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28840-queenofdisaster/ said:
@QueenOfDisaster[/URL] would you mind if I joined in the Roleplay? (Is there any gender you need more of?)
You can of course join! We need more males so if you're able to make a male that would be great! :)

@katiebaby420 @ anyone else who's throwing a party ... I made my character Ashton throw a semester party for everyone to go to so that we can all socialize with different people and what not. I'd really like if you could not throw the party... Just because I was hoping we could all socialize at the semester party and its really annoying me... Plus @katiebaby420 I don't think I even accepted you into the rp... But I'm going to let it go seeing that you're rping so far anyway. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back