Teatime Chats

If Rosalein's astrology calculations are true to the calendar, Eva is also a Fengare. But I also actually calculated according to the calendar Pretz up has for the schedule of events and got Idorae.

EDIT: Oh wait, I caught a calculation error. Will take some time to correct.

You sick bastards...I told you the actual math doesn't matter lmfao

Though Klaus and Luciano both share a day because they are exactly 14 days apart
Plus I think it ended up working for them :3

You can't stop me Pretz! Turns out Rosalein's astrology is correct and Eva is a Fengarae. Don't know if you're okay with that or not Olissa Olissa XD But my characters are all over the place. My knight is still a Fengarae, Tristan is suddenly the creative type, Kalen is supposedly hyper-sensitive and shy (LOL), and Dahlia should be queen of Greedo cuz her astrology says she's a natural-born leader.

EDIT: Also checked your math Pretz, and both Klaus and Luciano are actually Aithirae, hah! (That is, if my calculations are correct)

If anybody wants to check my math, I'll used Luciano as an example for my process:

1) First, I find the day of Luciano's birthday, which is Cratagust 4th. That's 64 days from Cariya 30th, a Chomae. Divide that by seven, so Luciano's bday is 9 weeks and a day from Cariya 30th. That means Cratagust 4th of the current year is an Idorae.

2) Calculate backwards from that day using Luciano's age. Luciano is currently 19, but on his birthday, he will be 20. Multiply 20 years by 12 months per year and 30 days per month to get 7200 days.

3) Divide 7200 by 7 to get 1028 remainder 4, which means Luciano's day of actual birth was 1028 weeks and 4 days ago. Thus, I move 4 days back from Idorae to get Aithirae.

(The lengths I go to not study :'D)

Last edited:
Too bad, Eva would have been best suited as the adventurous type XD either I'd have to change her bday, or just stick with it and say screw it haha in the end I don't think it has that much of an effect in the rp? Maybe? Kinda?

But awesome of you for checking

You're a sick man, Blue...a very very sick man.......

Olissa Olissa or if her birthday really is the same as Rosa's (and I'm pretty sure Glass isn't gonna change it) just say she's a fellow Aerasae! That would make her the more "flighty dreamy creative adventurer" type. ;>

Too bad, Eva would have been best suited as the adventurous type XD either I'd have to change her bday, or just stick with it and say screw it haha in the end I don't think it has that much of an effect in the rp? Maybe? Kinda?

Yeah, I think it pretty much doesn't matter. Real life astrology is rarely accurate anyways, imho, so I find this pretty amusing XD

^ Great opportunity for adventure, I don't think Pretz was denying that, just that Dahlia will be missed (especially by her brother) XD

^^^ Yeah that exactly, basically.
I mean Syrenrei Syrenrei like I said I consider myself to be a very "go-with-the-flow" type RPer so I don't really care what you guys do as long as it A) doesn't kuk established lore / plot B) doesn't kuk other characters.
I only asked you not to do something that took place after the Banquet because we don't know what will happen between now and then!
The fun of RP is the unpredictable aspect...I'm not gonna Big Brother you guys jk I'm always watching. Wizard was a lot better at being the Guard Dog I'm the doormat lmfao jk but actually. I think we should all try not to assume what anyone is gonna do at any given moment. xD That's my attitude.

Fortunately, Tristan didn't introduce Dahlia to the table, so it's super easy to sneak out!!

She could also introduce herself fufu
Lowkey what I've been waiting on to see if it happens cause that's what my characters will notice

The only effect the birthday might have on the RP is if you guys ever go to a "Sae Reader." I think if that ever happened I'd try and throw out hints for you guys, but we'll see. :lenny:

Yeah, I think it pretty much doesn't matter. Real life astrology is rarely accurate anyways, imho, so I find this pretty amusing XD

Exactly...the days are just a pseudoscience sorry anyone here who hardcore believes in Astrology ...personally I just think that stuff is fun to think about / organize characters. So you could play it straight and have Booker be a Fotiae or whatever, and maybe that's a reason he doesn't believe in it, or it comes up later in the RP, or it doesn't matter at all. I kind of tried using that with Kiefer...Ideally he would probably be Fengare, right? But I had my reasons. :darkwizardhat: And it's not like Chomae is a terrible fit. The point being that it's loose enough to fit the most amount of people. xD It was really fun for me to think about and if Blue had fun with their disgusting math then hey we hit a goal we had fun go us!

Btw hosaki hosaki Did you want to make those dates cannon or go for something different? fingers hover poised over the character database--

^^^ Yeah that exactly, basically.
I mean Syrenrei Syrenrei like I said I consider myself to be a very "go-with-the-flow" type RPer so I don't really care what you guys do as long as it A) doesn't kuk established lore / plot B) doesn't kuk other characters.
I only asked you not to do something that took place after the Banquet because we don't know what will happen between now and then!
The fun of RP is the unpredictable aspect...I'm not gonna Big Brother you guys jk I'm always watching. Wizard was a lot better at being the Guard Dog I'm the doormat lmfao jk but actually. I think we should all try not to assume what anyone is gonna do at any given moment. xD That's my attitude.

She could also introduce herself fufu
Lowkey what I've been waiting on to see if it happens cause that's what my characters will notice

The only effect the birthday might have on the RP is if you guys ever go to a "Sae Reader." I think if that ever happened I'd try and throw out hints for you guys, but we'll see. :lenny:

Exactly...the days are just a pseudoscience sorry anyone here who hardcore believes in Astrology ...personally I just think that stuff is fun to think about / organize characters. So you could play it straight and have Booker be a Fotiae or whatever, and maybe that's a reason he doesn't believe in it, or it comes up later in the RP, or it doesn't matter at all. I kind of tried using that with Kiefer...Ideally he would probably be Fengare, right? But I had my reasons. :darkwizardhat: And it's not like Chomae is a terrible fit. The point being that it's loose enough to fit the most amount of people. xD It was really fun for me to think about and if Blue had fun with their disgusting math then hey we hit a goal we had fun go us!

Btw hosaki hosaki Did you want to make those dates cannon or go for something different? fingers hover poised over the character database--
Wait, that was before I did the recalculations because of the mistake I made. But yeah, I'm going to make the dates canon. Might make for some funny conversations later on XD Here is the official list:
Tristan - Aerasae
Kalen - Idorae
Booker - Chomae (This turned out to be less outrageous than before, but now Kalen is a victim lol )

Oh yeah there's also a matchmaking aspect with the days so it would be funny to see someone super into it be like yes Tristan is an Aerasae and I'm an Aithirae we were literally meant to beeee

That's another way it could come up xD

Mainly how Dahlia and Helbrecht are planning their epic escape from the prison they call a banquet :P

What he means by that is that literally everyone is paired with everyone, even the most ridiculous combos, and he doesn't desire to explain himself :P

What he means by that is that literally everyone is paired with everyone, even the most ridiculous combos, and he doesn't desire to explain himself :P

Celso x Helbrecht will rise!!

Actually there is a detailed writeup on each ship :lenny:

The true meaning behind the shipping chart was to stir up ideas for interactions / potentially splitting up characters, because I have a guilty pleasure for forcing people into awkward groups
...but it just devolved
and devolved strong

PME Drinking Game, First Ed.

Shot every time...
"Dance" comes up in a Luciano post
"The Lady" comes up in a Helbrecht post
"Lucci!" comes up in a Klaus post
"Spare" comes up in a Dahlia post
"Princess" comes up in a Kiefer post
"Dorimun!" comes up in an Asuran post
A pop culture references comes up in an Eva post
Tristan or Chantie get nervous about something
Rosa cockblocks Klaus or gets cockblocked by Klaus
Carnation or Chantie oversleep
Kalen and Kip get forgotten
Booker gets the opposite of forgotten
Vlad never gets a post
Celso gets kukd
Anyone decides to interact with an NPC

Hmm... I'm wondering if I should do a Regis / Kip post or a Kluciano post next.....

I'm thinking Regis / Kip so Olissa Olissa could maybe get something more to respond to? Then after she goes again Klucci?

Alright

I'll do that after we hear from Helbrecht B>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back