Teatime Chats

You could approach them? Might make it easier for them to then be able to 'find' your character, you know?

You could approach them? Might make it easier for them to then be able to 'find' your character, you know?
He's stuttering at the entrance, they're already heading towards him. He could spot them as they pass, they don't have to notice him. Surely the sight of the princess he knows so well running out of the banquet would lead to him chasing the two of them down.

He's stuttering at the entrance, they're already heading towards him. He could spot them as they pass, they don't have to notice him. Surely the sight of the princess he knows so well running out of the banquet would lead to him chasing the two of them down.
He might be motivated by trying to protect Dahlia from what appears to be a would-be kidnapper, an insidious, armored giant exploiting the Princess's poisoned state to force her out of the palace-ground's safety.

Just throwing out ideas.

He might be motivated by trying to protect Dahlia from what appears to be a would-be kidnapper, an insidious, armored giant exploiting the Princess's poisoned state to force her out of the palace-ground's safety.

Just throwing out ideas.
^Correction - ill because nobody is supposed to know that she was poisoned aside from Greedo royal insiders. Unless Dahlia told Chantie? Are they at that level yet? I'm looking forward to seeing their friendship dynamic.

Just throwing out ideas.
Sounds good.
In all actuality, I'm just trying to find reasons for me to not have to type up a response tonight, I've had a really mucked-up day. Anything goes, my dude.

Sounds good.
In all actuality, I'm just trying to find reasons for me to not have to type up a response tonight, I've had a really mucked-up day. Anything goes, my dude.

No worries, no one needs a response from you today. :)

In other news, the thread update (part 2) should be finished by tonight. >:3
I was supposed to do a lot of other things before I got to that...but decided to fkk it cause everything I tried to write this morning turned out like shite anyways, better focus on the more practical stuff. xD

Happy Christmas Eve from the States! For those who celebrate it ;>

Sorry the holidays have been rough on my ability to kuk life and RP
But I am pretty determined to get everything ready by January 1st as it is traditionally our ~magic~ day and I love symbolism haha

Btw ParadoxalPaladin ParadoxalPaladin hosaki hosaki if there are blue spaces on your country lore please try and fill them out in a timely manner
There might be consequences if a timely manner is not met...and I hate consequences and this is supposed to be a Christmas post xD, so just get er done

Maybe to sound less ominous I should note that "timely manner" doesn't have to be Jan1, but around there

Also by consequences I mean banned from posting IC D:

Also anything involving Marine and Sea is blue but can be ignored for now

Finally some posts, you globs!

ParadoxalPaladin ParadoxalPaladin Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Olissa Olissa - You gitz! Git some more of your wondrous writing in here! The princes gotta fight for their sole scrap of woman-meat, unless you want Rosalein to take Eva for herself!

I will but I’m currently waiting on someone, won’t say who, plus I’m currently crammed in small car on my way home from Christmas vacation.(posted from my phone)

I'd love to post (I mean, hey there is enough for Eva to react to, and Rosa spoke to her so she has someone to talk to yay) but yeah, it might be wiser for me to wait juuuuust a tad longer till our lord supreme has had his glorious words written down for all to see.

The glorious word of what is cracking up to be a very awkward mix of characters and a lot of pov bouncing lmfao

I wanna focus on updates before I reply tho...

Tho I hella owe Rapror a response shwjdj
I didn't realize I wouldn't have wifi these past few days rip I'm sorry bra

The glorious word of what is cracking up to be a very awkward mix of characters and a lot of pov bouncing lmfao

I wanna focus on updates before I reply tho...

Tho I hella owe Rapror a response shwjdj
I didn't realize I wouldn't have wifi these past few days rip I'm sorry bra

It’s alright man, I’m pretty much going to spend this day squished inside a car on my way home from vacation, not to mention sitting next to the worst backseat driver the world has ever borne witness to.

It’s alright man, I’m pretty much going to spend this day squished inside a car on my way home from vacation, not to mention sitting next to the worst backseat driver the world has ever borne witness to.

Lmfaoo were in the same boat man
My aunt simultaneously refused to drive but also has to comment every 3 seconds on my cousins driving xD

Soldier on...

Or could be they are prepping for a move to xF2 and because of that certain things have been switched off? Dunno just speculating

Users who are viewing this thread

Back