Teatime Chats

Syrenrei Syrenrei

No one else will appreciate this reference but it makes me happy so yolo

But Dahlia is starting to remind me of one of my favorite characters from Fire Emblem....

IMG_5759.png
IMG_5757.png
IMG_5758.png
IMG_5760.png

Well, her brother is locked into the sad fate of a scripted death no matter how much you try to help him cri every time but on the plus side Rachquesis eventually meets the beautiful manslab of perfection that is Finn making one of the greatest FE couples of all time..........until she disappears into the desert leaving Finn with their daughter to raise while he runs away from the Dragon Cult with the dethroned prince Leif his other "friend" threw at him to raise until Leif leads the ragtag resistance to take down Dragon Cult regain Thracia and marrying Rachquesis's daughter while poor Finn having done literally everything asked of him runs into the desert to find his one true love and can't even be given his much-deserved happy ending...never to be reunited-----

It's not like I came to Kaga Emblem expecting not to ball my eyes out or anything---

Oh pretz, how are we gonna proceed from here on out? I mean, I don't quite know what to do, other than arrive and spew filler post stuff about the room she enters, ya know? Kinda no context is a waste of a post haha

Oh pretz, how are we gonna proceed from here on out? I mean, I don't quite know what to do, other than arrive and spew filler post stuff about the room she enters, ya know? Kinda no context is a waste of a post haha

? You can just have her show up at the Banquet, and assume some knowledge has been prepared. Backtrack as much as you'd like.

Ah alrighty :D Wasn't sure what to do, but this gives me enough of a direction.
Good lord, what is she gonna wear... Would that blue dress I colored for last time work? EvaGown01.png Or have her wear the green chiffon dress that Princess Evalyn was wearing initially?

HAH I guessed correctly about (some of) the music you used for your posts Pretzz (Yeah yeah, I only listened to them now, sue me :P)

Ring a bell?

:P

HAH I guessed correctly about (some of) the music you used for your posts Pretzz (Yeah yeah, I only listened to them now, sue me :P)

Ring a bell?

:P

Tbh I definitely thought you'd recognize that one lol

But yeah I spent way too much time pulling music from a variety of sources and even (sloppily) editing some together lmfao. So yes I will sue, the music is the most important xD

Hey at least I'm listening to it all now :P It's something hahaha
That reminds me, I kinda need to decide on the theme music for Eva... Whoops

Yesss
Kiefer and Vlad will soon have new theme music too
I think I'll keep Klaus tho

I love listening to character themes ><

One of my favorite themes is this one, but it doesn't match Eva, so can't use it haha

So far this is the closest I've managed to find for Eva. It aint perfect, but if I can't find anything else, this is gonna be it.

Dammit, I clicked post once, and it said there was a server error. Then, I did it again, and it worked- only for it to have uploaded twice! I can't delete either of them- Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart , could you delete one of the two clones?
hosaki hosaki Sorry, because of the double rp post, it probably pinged you twice-

One of my favorite themes is this one, but it doesn't match Eva, so can't use it haha

So far this is the closest I've managed to find for Eva. It aint perfect, but if I can't find anything else, this is gonna be it.

Ooh the first one is quite pretty, but yeah perhaps a bit too sad for Eva.
Feel free to use it in some other context, though. :3

The second one sounds pretty nice for her...very dreamy. My favorite part is the "OTS"

I'm always looking for new sources of music so maybe I'll give Kaleido Star a try...

Haha yeah I have a few that would match more certain situations and not so much a general theme song for her. Which, I think applies for many characters. Sometimes a single song captures someone perfectly, but most of the time it really depends on the active situation that is happening.

Haha yeah I have a few that would match more certain situations and not so much a general theme song for her. Which, I think applies for many characters. Sometimes a single song captures someone perfectly, but most of the time it really depends on the active situation that is happening.

Yes it's so true.
Which is why I can't wait to see what music I get to crack out for this RP lol.
After going through thousands of songs I started to get the impression that some are better for making a statement, perhaps about a feeling, person, or place, while others are more...cinematic, I guess? Where you couldn't imagine them passively representing an idea, but more like a sense of action.
So hopefully I will be able to properly wield both heheh.

Wizard also ripped all the music from the actual game, and some of it is quite lovely...or maybe I've just been poisoned having listened to it so god damn much. I keep wondering if I'll find a place for it in the RP...but it's rather...16-bit...so...I don't know if it would be too jarring to include at some point.

Haha well, sometimes a game's music can be lovely, no matter how 'old' or 'jarring' it might be in non-RP situations.

Also, if Eva ever gets in this happy, fun, whimsical moment and mood, this is likely going to be her background music haha

Right, so I had wanted to just briefly gloss over the fact that she had arrived, gotten some preparations, and then elaborate more on her impressions of her surroundings as she makes her way to the banquet and lastly her entrance.

I... may have written a bit much on her whole preparations. So, I will have to delay the post for another day (hopefully not longer)... Sorry :/ Another slightly too big for comfort post on its way from me ehehe

*Gets a notification about a new post*

Sorry my bad, hit post reply too soon, I'll edit in the post when I'm done. Sorry again.

If anyone ever wants to know what kuk is ^^^^^^^^^^

Lmfao jkjk I am eagerly awaiting your post --

Almost done, almost done! I actually made progress today, despite my son's constant desire for attention.

Wow, I haven't been getting the notifications for this thread for the past ten or so posts on it, weird this hasn't happened in a while.

I’m planing to post this round, if I csnt get around to I have a plan b that makes since considering one bit of information I made in my first, and only, post

I’m planing to post this round, if I csnt get around to I have a plan b that makes since considering one bit of information I made in my first, and only, post
If you need help jumping in, I can get Booker to get Carnation to enter with Chantie or something since I don't plan to post for Booker every round

Users who are viewing this thread

Back