Teatime Chats

Maybe we should see if we can kinda consolidate it? I mean, I wouldn't want to bore everyone with too much text just to get the replacement into Euthalia? (not that I don't love every moment that was written)

Maybe we should see if we can kinda consolidate it? I mean, I wouldn't want to bore everyone with too much text just to get the replacement into Euthalia? (not that I don't love every moment that was written)

Anyone who doesn't like reading is in the wrong RP lmfao

This might as well be called Primum Movens: The Text Dump

But that's just the way I like it so #yol00#generationfkkit#BBBB)

I'm thinking to add a tiny wrap-up but then do you want to do the honors of posting this monstrosity? :D
I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing my avi lololol

Anyone who doesn't like reading is in the wrong RP lmfao

This might as well be called Primum Movens: The Text Dump

But that's just the way I like it so #yol00#generationfkkit#BBBB)

I'm thinking to add a tiny wrap-up but then do you want to do the honors of posting this monstrosity? :D
I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing my avi lololol
We never get sick of seeing your writing, Pretzel.

Haha well I have the starting post, so that much makes sense.
How much of it shall I post? 'cause all in one go might be... even too much for the site to handle. On the other hand each posting our own parts, while it makes sense to do so, might also create a massive wave of posts that might overwhelm? I don't know just trying to think out loud here.

Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight Yes, that post was directed at Pretz, though I think you figured that out by now. Soon though. soon it'll be up for all to read.

We never get sick of seeing your writing, Pretzel.

<3 u too bra

Haha well I have the starting post, so that much makes sense.
How much of it shall I post? 'cause all in one go might be... even too much for the site to handle. On the other hand each posting our own parts, while it makes sense to do so, might also create a massive wave of posts that might overwhelm? I don't know just trying to think out loud here.

Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight Yes, that post was directed at Pretz, though I think you figured that out by now. Soon though. soon it'll be up for all to read.

I think you can just post it. I mean like how I smashed everyone's post together for the collab between me and wizard nibblers wizard nibblers and @theglassangel
I've posted a 5,000+ word post with images before the site can deal xD unless we lose net neutrality but then we're all just hosed

Aah I've been stuck in Kluciano hell while everyone watches the football game but lemme finish off princess I want you to post it! :D

Just for reference, I copied the first 3 posts... 1994 words. So... Just saying XD

EDIT

Everything up till now is 8019 words. Not yet including your final post Pretz XD

Last edited:
Just for reference, I copied the first 3 posts... 1994 words. So... Just saying XD

EDIT

Everything up till now is 8019 words. Not yet including your final post Pretz XD

Holy Sushi well
tbh that is more than I expected.

Gotta reboot this RP with a bang I guess!

So it seems... so it seems. Alright gimme a minute and it'll be up. I won't have a whole fancy border and background behind it, might edit that in later if the system doesn't break XD Or not... and do that when I post my own post.

Huzzah! Glorious.

I forgot to mention but can you credit wizard too cause I stole some of her writing from the original rp 0) ,0)

Also...
I was thinking we could wait till after this round of introduction posts for Evalyn to join the main banquet?

In the meantime I'm assuming Kip is attempting to brief her as best he can...which we can RP or you can allude to in your next post :3

Olissa Olissa Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart - quite the diligent writing! Though what I couldn't quite figure out was the
"long, rectangular object did fire off a barrage of tiny strips of metal, however, sprinkling the little bent pieces all over the floor"
that the Princess!Eva found in Common!Eva's domicile. What was that thing? Could be my mind having trouble concluding something obvious.

Bwahaha I hadn't come up with that either, that is mostly because I haven't had a desk in my bedroom in ages so I didn't think about 'office' supplies haha, but now it makes so much sense.

Anyway, yeah I can tag wiz in there too no problem. And perhaps it might be best if we just allude to the instructions afterwards, lest we bombard everyone with another such post haha. Similar to how I made my first post in the original RP, recapping a bit and then continuing on.

Ayeyaeyae, I leave for one week and come back to a novel! Better get reading I guess!

And I will be posting another novel later today xD

Btw quick update
Soon I'll stop posting important shit here but eh yolo for now
But still tagging peeps cause of forum weirdness

First sorry if you get some weird notifications I had to clean up the forums a bit...nothing should be changed tho...

Also I spoke with both The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen and @theglassangel , unfortunately Succubi had to take time away from RPN and so her part will have to be recast. Will miss her and Naomi but she seems to be doing okay and that's the most important thing.
Glass on the other hand is just dealing with school life atm, but is still technically on board. We already talked about this happening before she even joined so I'm not that worried about her.

So with that all out of the way I will begin looking for newcomers soon. But for now please continue to post as if Marine and Sea are simply not present. Dance Instructor Celso will be present, but will mostly be a background character...please try to refrain from interacting with him until he gets recast unless you think it necessary. Pretzel has enough fkkn characters taking over the RP

As stated before I would like to bring in Evalyn as soon as this round of posts finishes (so basically my mini army + Greedo peeps). Not in any particular rush but hosaki hosaki and Syrenrei Syrenrei please start thinking of a post soon :lenny:

Also we need to figure out how to get poor Chantie inside xD

Also I would like to hear from Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Klaus and Luciano will be up later today and Keifer sometime this century

And that's about it. Alright guys. We're doing it.

Olissa Olissa Peppermint Patty Peppermint Patty Unwavering Knight Unwavering Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back