• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tears: Rebirth

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber looked at Okabe/Kurisu (It wasn't specified who was talking) and tilted her head in confusion "I don't understand what you mean... How would that bring everything back on track?"

[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Okabe shrugged. "I don't know, that's what we're trying to find out. We don't have a lot of options here, so we're just kinda working off the assumption that somewhere in the infinite multiverse is a way to re-right everything. Our universe's attractor fields aren't very kind, and a tear in time and space can't be solved through conventional means, so we're holding out hope."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"Ah, I see." Amber replied "I suppose that makes sense. Depending on how many alternate universes there are, odds are at least one of them could hold the solution to our problem."

[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Ding ding ding," Okabe said.

"Precisely," Kurisu said at the same time. "Frisk's powers here are very useful as well." Frisk perked up at that, and Asriel seemed interested as well. "Paradoxes are incredibly difficult to come across for us, really it's surprising how tough it is to have one, but they CAN happen. Frisk's powers seem to be paradox-free. What's more, we need to have a huge set-up to time-travel, but Frisk can do it on command. That'll be pretty helpful for basic things. It won't stop the attractor field, but it can give us a much better idea of what's happening."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That is true... I imagine an ability like that could be invaluable. Even moreso as I had never heard of time travel before today." Amber replied.

[/border]

full
full
3/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Oh, it's not THAT good," Frisk said, but they were clearly enjoying the attention. Asriel laughed at this. Okabe, on the other hand, seemed in utter dismay.

"Wait, what?! You've NEVER heard of the concept of time travel until this very day? Or do you simply mean you've never heard of it happening? I dearly hope it to be the latter!" Kurisu groaned a bit at this.

"Calm down, Okabe."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"There... Were a few Armellans who claimed to be able to travel into the future and foretold doom and destruction..." Amber admitted "But they were soon declared clinically insane and nobody ever took them seriously. The closest we have ever actually gotten to time travel would be the seers and prophets of the Bear Clan, who can see such things through the power of the Wyld, but not travel through time itself."

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Undertale

Link's eyes widened as he saw the monster burning down the building, what was it doing?! Link rushed towards it, his sword and shield draw and poised to strike as soon as he was close enough.

@Barbas

Okabe opened his mouth to respond, but stopped as they heard the door to the house open.

"Tori," a deep voice said. "Why di-"

"I told you to call me 'Toriel,' Dreemurr!"

"Right, I am sorry. But... why was I called here?" Asriel turned to Frisk and beamed happily.

"Dad!" He said happily. Frisk smiled and nodded. Asriel grinned and ran out to the front of the house where his father was, to a similar reaction to that of Toriel. Frisk smiled as the bangs they had been hearing and ignoring for awhile ceased.

"Sounds like the fireworks stopped," Toriel said to herself. Asriel and his father, Asgore, were far too busy to notice the ceasing of the noise. Frisk frowned. "I swear though, I don't remember anything about fireworks for today." Frisk sighed and held Chara's soul gem tightly. Frisk walked past the group.

"I'm going for a walk again. It's been a long day." Toriel leaned down and hugged Frisk.

"Alright, my child. Do be careful. It's getting dark." Frisk nodded and left the house.

((@LegoLad659 feel free to follow if you wish.))

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"If you like, I can accompany Frisk to make sure they don't get into too much trouble." Amber offered to Toriel. A look of doubt crossed her face, though, as she remembered how helpless she was in the last conflict she was a part of "Um... If... Nobody else will..."

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

Seeing that Link was preparing to attack one of his monsters, Klarion forms an orb of red energy in his hand before throwing it at the meddling kid." Hey! What do you think your doing? No one messes with my toys except me!"

@Sheaon13

Undertale

Link was too focused on getting to his target and ended up getting hit, right in the middle of his back, knocking him to the ground. Though he got up and grabbed his sword and shield.

"If he's your toy than tell him to stop, otherwise I will attack him again. I won't let him burn down the house" Link growled, not turning to face Klarion and instead preparing to attack the creature again if nessary.

@Barbas

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"If you like, I can accompany Frisk to make sure they don't get into too much trouble." Amber offered to Toriel. A look of doubt crossed her face, though, as she remembered how helpless she was in the last conflict she was a part of "Um... If... Nobody else will..."

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Toriel smiled. "Are you sure? That would be much appreciated." She sighed. "I know they can handle themself, I just get so worried sometimes." Okabe and Kurisu elected to stay behind and discuss things.

Frisk had already made some progress down the beach as they were heading towards the city.

Remember our deal.

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

"Oh great, another hero. And I was beginning to think no one would show up. So let's have some fun." Extending both of his hands, Klarion uses his powers to form two large claws which immediately go for Link's arms. As this is happening, the Jack o Lantern pigeon dives towards Link

@Sheaon13

"Link! Look out behind you!" Tael calls and Link just barely manages to roll out of the way of the attacks.

"I guess I really should be paying more attention, huh?" Link asked and Tael gave him an exasperated sigh and Link just smiled at him before getting up and readying sword to strike the Jack O Lantern pigeon.

@Barbas

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded in response "I'll take good care of them, don't worry." She said, waving as she followed Frisk outside and jogged a bit to catch up to them.

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Undertale

Klarion the Witch Boy

Annoyed that he was able to dodge his claws, Klarion extends his hands towards Link and turn the ground beneath him into quicksand just as his bird was getting ready to attack with it's claws.

@Sheaon13 @Assailant @LegoLad659

LegoLad659 said:
Undertale
Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber nodded in response "I'll take good care of them, don't worry." She said, waving as she followed Frisk outside and jogged a bit to catch up to them.

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Frisk grinned and chuckled as Amber approached. As they turned to greet her, their eyes shone a brilliant red.

"Hello there, Amber!"

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

Amber's eyes narrowed as Chara revealed herself "Hello again, Chara. I assume my hopes that you do not plan on doing anything terrible with your new powers are unfounded?"

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Chara happily kicked sand up as she walked, occasionally directing a kick towards Amber and hoping the sand got caught in her fur. "Terrible, wonderful, it's all the same thing objectively." Chara held up her soul gem with a grin. "I will be doing WONDERFUL things."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That does not instill me with much confidence." Amber said, keeping a safe distance behind Chara in case she tried something. And to avoid the sand. That too.

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

"Forgive me if that news doesn't make me change my ways." Chara began to approach the city, it really wasn't that far away, and already some flames became visible. "Well well, what do we have here? I'm going to bet that this is a multiverse traveller's doing."

Undertale

Amber

full

full
full
full
full

[border]@Assailant

"That doesn't look good..." Amber said, seeing the flames in the distance and drawing her sword "If it is a multiverse traveller, it doesn't look like we'll be inviting them over for dinner anytime soon."

[/border]

full
full
4/4
full
full

full
full
full
full

Doctor Who Universe: London, Earth 2020

"When we find this telepath, I'm going to talk to him." The Doctor replied, continuing to assert his authority. Internally, he was sighing with relief that the psychic paper had worked "Don't you think that...Well, a bunch of space Rhinos marching around London would scare him off?"

The Judoon leader and another Judoon looked at each other before looking back at The Doctor "No?" The Judoon leader replied

"Oh, well you mustn't know humans that well." The Doctor sighed "Right then, time you were off."

"But...Acting, special commander. It is against protocol." The Judoon leader protested

"Well then...I'm invoking my emergency powers and getting rid of...Erm, that protocol too."

The Judoon leader sighed in defeat and spoke into his communicator "Sco-fo mofo to-to." With those words, the Judoon teleported away.

"Never like the Judoon. Too many guns. If I see one more gun today..." The Doctor complained, shaking his head "Nevermind that. We have a telepath to find."

"What if he's dangerous?" Tesla asked

"Then we'll talk to him. You can't really use one of your stun guns. He'll know you're about to draw it and fire right before you do." The Doctor explained

"I know. I had thought of that myself." Tesla replied "I know we cannot attack someone who already knows what move we would make...That and although I may carry a gun, it is one without bullets. I hate violence, Doctor."

"Well, most sane people do." The Doctor grinned "Come on, time we were off..." The Doctor spoke as he led the group deeper into London "Allon-sy."

@LegoLad659

"I'd imagine not. Or, perhaps, is it one of those 'witches?'" Chara said. She then realized she'd never actually been told what a witch is, which excited her. "Either way, it's been quite a long time since I've 'stretched,' as it were. I am rather anxious."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back