• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

TehFanzyMetroid said:
As Ridley was walking past, he looked around and saw his Space Pirates fall. Weaklings... thought the dragon as he walked along his way. He then talked in his radio. Send the Torizo Guards. This group of humans are getting on my nerves. But don't kill them. I want them alive. said the captain before heading off into another part of H.Q
(Out of curiosity I decided to search Torizo Guards. I typed in the first word and now I'm scarred for life.)

Wrestlemania 32-Metal Gear Universe

Arrow: Lowering his bow and placing the arrow back in his quiver, Oliver stepped forward.

"In another universe, Stardust would not be a cosmic entity. However, here, he has cosmic powers. In this universe, only things made and created within retain their usage and powers. For instance, Hulk Hogan has an ability to cancel moves used against him. Stardust can alter spacial properties, but not time. He is in league with Monaca Towa, so I need a position on him now."

RWBY Universe

Skylar: Hiding in the shadow of a catwalk, Skylar observed all of the Orcs and Oruk Hai moving about this strange tower, no doubt looking for him. He kept immense concentration towards using his Semblance to keep him from being seen.

@theManCalledSting

apoliseno said:
"In another universe, Stardust would not be a cosmic entity. However, here, he has cosmic powers. In this universe, only things made and created within retain their usage and powers. For instance, Hulk Hogan has an ability to cancel moves used against him. Stardust can alter spacial properties, but not time. He is in league with Monaca Towa, so I need a position on him now."
"Then come along... we're going to Connecticut..."

RWBY

Unable to clearly pin point the intruder's exact location, Sauron summons three of his Nazguls and sends them out to patrol the area with their Fell beast mounts. After sending out his Nazguls, Sauron sends out orders to each of his strongholds to gather up their forces for the upcoming invasion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arrow: Rolling his eyes at Big Boss' "enthusiasm", Oliver started walking towards the area the Doctor and Snake came from.

"Then let's get moving. And Snake, you can suck it up or let this universe die from despair. And before you ask how I know, I have an inside source at your Mother Base. And if I were in your position, I'd give Junko this," he says as he tosses a vial of Vertigo to Snake."

apoliseno said:

Arrow: Rolling his eyes at Big Boss' "enthusiasm", Oliver started walking towards the area the Doctor and Snake came from.

"Then let's get moving. And Snake, you can suck it up or let this universe die from despair. And before you ask how I know, I have an inside source at your Mother Base. And if I were in your position, I'd give Junko this," he says as he tosses a vial of Vertigo to Snake."
"So you coming along? I know the fastest way to get there..." The Doctor said as they head to the TARDIS

Arrow: As he stopped to let the Doctor pass him, Oliver turned to him and replied.

"I stopped Stardust twice. I'll be more than happy to do it a third time."

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15

apoliseno said:

Arrow: As he stopped to let the Doctor pass him, Oliver turned to him and replied.

"I stopped Stardust twice. I'll be more than happy to do it a third time."

@theManCalledSting @TommyGun15
"Then get in the blue box." The Doctor said as he entered the TARDIS

theManCalledSting said:
"Gentlemen, before we take off, what should I watch out for..."
"Well, if XOF is funding Monaca, then they'll probably have a presence there. I saw Volgin skulking around WrestleMania, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mantis was in Connecticut."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, if XOF is funding Monaca, then they'll probably have a presence there. I saw Volgin skulking around WrestleMania, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mantis was in Connecticut."
"So what do I have to do when I meet our 'Psycho Mantis'?"

TommyGun15 said:
Snake said the following words with no trace of sarcasm.
"Use the second port."
The TARDIS lands in front of Titan Towers...

"Before we step out of the TARDIS, how would I know he's messing with any of our minds?"

theManCalledSting said:
The TARDIS lands in front of Titan Towers...
"Before we step out of the TARDIS, how would I know he's messing with any of our minds?"
"Well, he's a bit of a prick about it to be honest. If he's reading your mind, he'll straight up tell you. First he'll start spouting random facts from your past, then he'll try to yank any of your weapons out of your hands., then he'll try to disable your optic nerves, blinding you. After that he'll probably start teleporting around, throwing things at us and dodging any attacks until we switch to the second port."

TommyGun15 said:
"Well, he's a bit of a prick about it to be honest. If he's reading your mind, he'll straight up tell you. First he'll start spouting random facts from your past, then he'll try to yank any of your weapons out of your hands., then he'll try to disable your optic nerves, blinding you. After that he'll probably start teleporting around, throwing things at us and dodging any attacks until we switch to the second port."
"Very upfront mental assaults... How old is he..." ((Isn't Mantis a kid in this?))

theManCalledSting said:
"That Junko girl does love influencing the youth..."
"Oh, Mantis was a problem even before Junko showed up. Evidently when he was younger he couldn't control his powers and would automatically read whoever's mind was near. It drove him insane."

Last edited by a moderator:
TommyGun15 said:
"Oh, Mantis was a problem even before Junko showed up. Evidently when he was younger he couldn't control his powers and would automatically read whoever's mind was near. It drove him insane."
"A crazy kid... with psychic powers... wonderful." The Doctor said as he exits the TARDIS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back