• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

apoliseno said:

WWE City

Drake: Before turning around to continue his thought process, Drake gave Yang the Bird.

"Yeah, shut up," he stated plainly.
Weirdly enough the lewd gesture was blurred...

"That's not how you treat a lady, kid." scolded Big Match John of the Cenation.

latest

"Drake I gave you a warning... we're suppose to make allies not enemies..."

Age of Ultron:

Meanwhile, Morbus searched for Ultron who had been controlling the sentinel, a few got in his way so he smashed them out of his way, he had finally sensed something metallic with a good amount of power, perhaps this was Ultron. He teleported to their in which he found a different looking kind of sentinel, hoping for it to be Ultron.

@Some_Bloke

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

Seth awoke tied to a chair, in a room of steel walls. The cut on his throat had been bandaged. Before him was a table made of stainless steel. A man with long, greying-blond hair walked in carrying three revolvers. He set two on the table, then opened the cylinder on the third. He loaded a single bullet, then spun the cylinder. Then he picked upt he two remaining guns and began to juggle them.

"Okay big guy, I want to know who you work for. So here's how this is going to work. I'm going to play a little game..."

Ocelot quickly cocked and pulled the trigger of one of the revolvers as he juggled them.

Click

"and you're going to talk."
"My name Seth Rollins... and I work for World Wrestling Entertainment... I'm the current reigning WWE World Heavyweight Champion... And more importantly... WHERE THE HELL IS MY STATUE!!!" Seth ranted

Jervis: He approached the fellow member of the International Mustache Society. "Hello! I am Jervis Cottonbelly!" He held his hand out, waiting for a handshake. @Morbuskid

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
The Demon Kane was knocked down by the Big Daddy who proceeded to pick Kane up and deliver a Jackknife Powerbomb! as the two monsters fight...
Monaca slowly turns her head to Elizabeth and gave her a sly smile...

Outside of Titan Towers

"BOOKER DEWITT! YOU ARE DENIED PASSAGE THROUGH FOR YOU MUST FIRST FACE THE WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! THE NEW DAY! AND FEEL THE POWER!!!" proclaimed Big E while Xavier Woods played the Final Fantasy Victory theme on his trombone.
"Look pal, I don't have time for this. There's a girl that needs saving." He said. Seeing that they weren't moving, Booker sighed and said "I don't got time for this." Booker used the Charge Vigor to close the gap between them and knock one of them to the ground. He then fired his shotgun at the other two.

Elizabeth takes a few steps away from Monaca. "I don't like that look." She said. Since she already opened a tear for the Big Daddy her options were limited. Elizabeth started throwing books from a nearby stack at Monaca. "Get away from me!"

WWE City

Drake: With his back still turned to the group, Drake turned his head to show a completely emotionless face.

"I said I'd try, and so far it isn't working. Besides, I already pissed everyone off anyways. No point in me trying," Drake said.

@theManCalledSting

ryanpk200 said:
"Look pal, I don't have time for this. There's a girl that needs saving." He said. Seeing that they weren't moving, Booker sighed and said "I don't got time for this." Booker used the Charge Vigor to close the gap between them and knock one of them to the ground. He then fired his shotgun at the other two.
Elizabeth takes a few steps away from Monaca. "I don't like that look." She said. Since she already opened a tear for the Big Daddy her options were limited. Elizabeth started throwing books from a nearby stack at Monaca. "Get away from me!"
Much to Booker's surprise the Shotgun only fired a blank...

"Forgot to mention Weapons not from our world are rendered useless..." said Punk.

Although the weapon did manage to hurt the New Day Member Xavier Woods... causing them to retreat into the building itself

latest

"Typical Demon Response... I thought you'd be different... after all we've all been through our own traumas... just like you..."

The Demon Kane deliverse a Tombstone Piledriver to the Big Daddy on the Steel Chair ending his fight with the monster.

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

Click

"Tell me about the tower. Why were you there?"

Click
"I WORK THERE YOU IDIOT!!!!"

Armando looked at the strange man who had a mustache painted onto a mask. "Quite a name, i am Armando.G.Veneto , Lieutenant of the Holy Roman Empire.", he said shaking the man's hand. Not knowing if he were going to ask about the Middle name or not. Armando then simply sighed an took a piece of cloth off of his over-shirt, and used it to temporarily cover the wound, luckily it was not dirty or bloody so he would not get infection from it.

@Crenando

@TommyGun15

"Yeah how's about you give me a better question like... 'Why in the hell did a bunch of Make-A-Wish kids take over Titan Towers and where did all of those dumb bears come from!!!" ranted Seth... Unamused by Ocelot's questions...

Mother Base

Click

"Make-A-Wish kids?"

Click

"Who are they? And why are you taking orders from them."

Click

Titan Towers

qahonRN.png

latest

Monaca continued on her talk with Elizabeth... "You're no better than the Yes! Demon, are you?"

@ryanpk200

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

Click

"Make-A-Wish kids?"

Click

"Who are they? And why are you taking orders from them."

Click
"The kids call themselves the Warriors of Hope or something cheesey like that... I'm taking orders from them because If I don't I'm fired or killed by those damn bears! Listen, You don't know how much I want to give those Punks a curb stomp!"

Jervis: "Oh Dear! Maybe a healing hug would help.." Jervis said as he embrace the wounded Armando, slowly healing his wound.

@Morbuskid

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base
(Ocelot just kinda has no fucks to give, huh?)

Click

"Tell me about the bears."

Click
"Dude, All I know about those bears is that they're all a pain in the ass and all have whiney voices..." said the man with a Whiney voice...

"There's like weird variants of them... It's like they designed them after their obsession with RPGs... I'm more of a Beat 'Em Up man myself..."

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

Click

"And why are they doing this?"

Click

"What's their plan?"

Click
"You idiot, you're basically asking the SAME! FREAKIN'! QUESTION! I'm not sure if this is really their plan... but they plan on turning WWE City into an Adult Free Paradise... also the green-haired one... she's creepy... talkin' about something called D'Spayre... sounds like a Comic Book Villain." said Seth

@Barbas[/URL]

@hudhouse

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MCU

"It's not a theory." The Doctor explained in an enthusiastic tone "A simple computer corporation isn't capable of this, well not in the early twenty-first century anyway and your Fsociety buddies couldn't have done this either."

Tesla ignored the conversation and instead went back to work. The Doctor could deal with the sceptic as far as he was concerned. Using that word made him smirk slightly. If someone was to tell his younger self that the undead existed, that alternate universes existed he would have told them they were mad.

@TheBigBladeWolf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camelot

"Where are these warriors you speak of?" Merlin asked, stroking his beard as he studied the image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE City

"I've been to Hell, it isn't metaphorical." Constantine replied in a grim tone "Is this Hell in a cell a fight to the death or just a fight until you draw blood or knock the other guy on his arse?"

MCU Universe

Elliot looked at him and said "So your telling me that alternate universe exist?" This person was clearly playing with him Elliot didn't want to believe but he needed to proof to believe him "Show me proof" Elliot said as he put his hands in his pockets and looked behind him,If this person is right then that means he gets to travel to a whole new world

Mother Base

Click

"Alright."

Click

"What have they done so far?"

Click

"And what can you tell me about D'Spayre?"

Click

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

Click

"Alright."

Click

"What have they done so far?"

Click

"And what can you tell me about D'Spayre?"

Click
"What they've done is kill half of the WWE Roster, humiliate me at every chance they can get!!! AND! MOST! IMPORTANTLY! THEY! STOLE! MY! STATUE!!!! also I have no clue what's D'Spayre... maybe if you get one of the kids or New Day..." ranted Seth Rollins

Mother Base

Click

"Who is New Day?"

Click

"Where can we find him?"

Ocelot let the first two guns fall as he snatched the third out of the air. He pressed it against Seth's forehead.

"And where are the children?"

(Side note, if you've been counting, it's been exactly 17 shots. This one is the bullet.)

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base
Click

"Who is New Day?"

Click

"Where can we find him?"

Ocelot let the first two guns fall as he snatched the third out of the air. He pressed it against Seth's forehead.

"And where are the children?"

(Side note, if you've been counting, it's been exactly 17 shots. This one is the bullet.)
"The New Day is a stable composed of Big E, Kofi Kingston and that nerd Xavier Woods... They're gaurding the entrance to Titan Towers and... The Kids are at Mr. McMahon's old office at the very top" said SETH METAL... suddenly the sounds of people around mother base falling down and what sound like machine gun fire... Seth smugly then took noticed and said... "Looks like they're having a party out there..."

TommyGun15 said:
((Looks like if Seth's going to live through this he's gonna have to invite Mother Base to a Super Kick Party))

Mother Base

Ocelot growled and pistol whipped Seth across the face. He took a step back and contacted Miller over the radio.

"Miller! What the Fuck is going on out there?"

(Well, looks like he might not get recruited to Diamond Dogs. Oh well...)

TommyGun15 said:
Mother Base

Ocelot growled and pistol whipped Seth across the face. He took a step back and contacted Miller over the radio.

"Miller! What the Fuck is going on out there?"

(Well, looks like he might not get recruited to Diamond Dogs. Oh well...)
((You really want that sell out to join?))

"Sorry, kid but Miller's a tad out of it..." said a man with a southern accent...

"This is the Phenomenal AJ Styles the first EVER triple-crown champion in TNA History."

Seth's eyes open wide open upon hearing the voice, "That's AJ Styles... what in the hell is he doing here?! I thought it was in New Japan!"

@TommyGun15

@TommyGun15

"From one gun man to another... Don't mess with the Bullet Club..." said AJ Styles over the radio...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back