• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom "Tears" (a multi-fandom RP)

MCU

Discovering a nearby city that resembled New York before the war in their original universe, the Enclave order their eyebot scouts the head into the city and to spread Enclave probaganda.

MCU

Nikita nodded in response and flew back as the rocket hit. She then began to blast the Sectopod with her energy cannons, hitting it with her entire arsenal. Underneath her helmet, Nikita had a blank expression on her face.

As Tesla searched the area he came across an eyebot scout. He raised his hands in response "Who are you?" He asked, with both curiosity and caution in his voice.

@Sheaon13 @hudhouse

ryanpk200 said:
Rapture
Booker had been leading everyone to the Orphanage. Before they left he raided his safe for supplies. On him he had a shotgun, pistol, ammo for each, EVE Hypos, and medical supplies. "We're almost there." He said to the group.
"Uh, Booker, my man... do you really need to be pack than many guns and... uh... unsavory lookin' syringes? 'Cause Compa's got loads of those!" Frobisher said as he waddled up to Booker.

"I'm still amazed how they all let the big talking bird through..." Clara thought aloud.

"Mister Penguin is one cool cat, I suppose," replied Compa

@Some_Bloke

apoliseno said:
Arrow: Nocking three arrows at once into his bow, with all of them having an explosive tip, he let all three fly into the ancient one before nocking two more and letting those fly into the group of Haemovores.
"Everyone back! Girls, get out of here! I'll hold them back," Oliver said before nocking two more arrows that he immediately fired into the Haemovores.
Cordelia, the Blue-Clad member of the Milky Holmes, appeared besides Oliver and whispered, "Aim for their heart!" she then proceeded to chuckle a tad sinisterly...

Lea

He looked at the merchant in confusion. Why did he just want him to spy on him? He didn't understand. Though a question popped up in Lea's head. If he just wanted him to spy on him, how long would it take? It couldn't take long, he didn't have that kind of time with Xehanort out there. He decided to voice his concerns.

"How long will it take, I can't be away from home for long" Lea stated, not really revealing any important information. He just hoped it wouldn't take too long. His universe needed him. Sora needed him and he refused to let his friends down.

@Some_Bloke

Last edited by a moderator:
SOUL RESIDENCE!! At this shing glowed a bright red and his weapon changed form. Shifting from a glowing assault riffle he soon formed to an over the shoulder rocket launcher. After the transformation was complete the glow went away and shing had shifted complete.

theManCalledSting said:
"Uh, Booker, my man... do you really need to be pack than many guns and... uh... unsavory lookin' syringes? 'Cause Compa's got loads of those!" Frobisher said as he waddled up to Booker.
"I'm still amazed how they all let the big talking bird through..." Clara thought aloud.

"Mister Penguin is one cool cat, I suppose," replied Compa

@Some_Bloke
"I need the guns for fights. As for the syringes it replenishes my supply of EVE. I need it to do things like shoot fire from my hands" Said Booker. "The people here probably thought Frobisher is a part of a science experiment or something. That's why they let him through."

ryanpk200 said:
"I need the guns for fights. As for the syringes it replenishes my supply of EVE. I need it to do things like shoot fire from my hands" Said Booker. "The people here probably thought Frobisher is a part of a science experiment or something. That's why they let him through."
"Well, yeah... but I suggest you save the guns for later... The Doc' doesn't like Guns..." said Frobisher the Big Talkin' Bird.

Sheaon13 said:
Lea

He looked at the merchant in confusion. Why did he just want him to spy on him? He didn't understand. Though a question popped up in Lea's head. If he just wanted him to spy on him, how long would it take? It couldn't take long, he didn't have that kind of time with Xehanort out there. He decided to voice his concerns.

"How long will it take, I can't be away from home for long" Lea stated, not really revealing any important information. He just hoped it wouldn't take too long. His universe needed him. Sora needed him and he refused to let his friends down.

@Some_Bloke
"I cannot say for sure." The Merchant shook his head, speaking in a grim tone "It would depend upon what The Librarian will have in mind for you."

Lea

Lea's eyes widened considerably, he couldn't be away too long. He still had to take of Sora! He needed to protect him! He just couldn't leave him into Xehanort's hands! He just couldn't! Xehanort would turn him into one of his keepers of darkness and Sora would be lost forever. He couldn't, no wouldn't, allow that. He had to get home!

"I have to get home as soon as possible! I have to pro-" Lea managed to stop himself before anymore words could get out. He didn't want to reveal his secrets.

@Some_Bloke

MCU

Hovering in front of Tesla, the Eyebot scans him a few times before speaking in a loud robotic voice while the other Eyebots travel around the city.

"You are speaking to Eyebot model three hundred and fifty two, civilian! And before you ask, you cannot tamper with internal components nor can you question me about any classified information regarding the U.S government! After all, how else are we to stop those evil communist spies from ruining this great nation?"

The Merchant's Pocket Universe

"I know. You have to protect Sora." The Merchant spoke in a reassuring tone There is no need to hide secrets from me. I would not send anyone on a mission if I knew nothing about them. I understand the urgency."

@Sheaon13

MCU

Tesla upraised an eyebrow at the Eyebot, taking several steps away from it "What is it you want? I do not meant to intrude on classified information, I only ask in case I or my allies can assist you."

@Barbas

MCU

Noticing that Tesla was slowly retreating, the Eyebot readies it's zap gun and precedes to aim it at Tesla.

"Stop right there, civilian! I'm requesting that you stop moving or else I'll be forced to use lethal force! So stand still while I report to HQ!"

Barbas said:
MCU
Noticing that Tesla was slowly retreating, the Eyebot readies it's zap gun and precedes to aim it at Tesla.

"Stop right there, civilian! I'm requesting that you moving or else I'll be forced to use lethal force! So srand still while I report to HQ!"
Tesla stopped in his tracks, raising both hands in the air "Very well. I will do as you say!" He spoke in a fast pace.

Lea knew that he needed to get back but the merchant was the only one who could get him back. He had to resign himself to this now, he couldn't get back any sooner than what the merchant allowed. Lea didn't like it one bit! Plus this character knew something he didn't even tell him! There just wasn't something right going on here. Though Lea had little choice but to trust the merchant. Lea knew this, just not at this moment. He was angry. Here was this man who said he knew some things about him, he could know about how he failed once before.

"How much do you know about me? How much!" Lea shouted, he really didn't like someone invading his privacy.

@Some_Bloke

Receiving orders from HQ to interrogate the civilian, the Eyebot begins to aggressively question Tesla whith it's zap gun aimed at Tesla.

"HQ has just ordered me to interrogate you, civilian! So who are you? Where are you from? Are you a communist? Have you ever been a member of a communist group? Do you have any communists in your family? Have you ever thought of being a communist? I demand answers civilian!"

Sheaon13 said:
Lea knew that he needed to get back but the merchant was the only one who could get him back. He had to resign himself to this now, he couldn't get back any sooner than what the merchant allowed. Lea didn't like it one bit! Plus this character knew something he didn't even tell him! There just wasn't something right going on here. Though Lea had little choice but to trust the merchant. Lea knew this, just not at this moment. He was angry. Here was this man who said he knew some things about him, he could know about how he failed once before.
"How much do you know about me? How much!" Lea shouted, he really didn't like someone invading his privacy.

@Some_Bloke
"I know how you lost your heart and everything you had to do in order to get it back. I know what your friends mean to you. I know about your history in Organisation Thirteen." The Merchant explained "I did my research."

Barbas said:
Receiving orders from HQ to interrogate the civilian, the Eyebot begins to aggressively question Tesla whith it's zap gun aimed at Tesla.
"HQ has just ordered me to interrogate you, civilian! So who are you? Where are you from? Are you a communist? Have you ever been a member of a communist group? Do you have any communists in your family? Have you ever thought of being a communist? I demand answers civilian!"
"My name is Nikola Tesla. I travelled here from another universe." Tesla explained, speaking frantically "I do not have any ties to political groups. I am nor Communist nor Capitalist. All I have ever cared about has and always shall be how my inventions can better mankind! I can assure you that my family are not Communists either!"

MCU

Not liking Tesla's answers, the Eyebot begins to repeatedly fire it's zap gun at Tesla's feet.

"Democracy is the only true belief! Neutrality is just as a bad as communism by default! Please stand still as I punish you for your crimes against America, scum!"

Barbas said:
MCU
Not liking Tesla's answers, the Eyebot begins to repeatedly fire it's zap gun at Tesla's feet.

"Democracy is the only true belief! Neutrality is just as a bad as communism by default! Please stand still as I punish you for your crimes against America, scum!"
"If not choosing a side is counted as a crime then you are not democratic at all." Tesla spoke grimly, drawing his stun gun and firing at the Eyebot with electrical energy "You are nothing more than a dictatorship."

MCU

"That's exactly what a no good communist would say! My programing demands that I must reeducate you with force! So stop talking and embrace democracy!"

Barbas said:
MCU
"That's exactly what a no good communist would say! My programing demands that I must reeducate you with force! So stop talking and embrace democracy!"
"You are blinded by propaganda." Tesla stated grimly, blasting the Eyebot with another shot of electricity.

New York-MCU

Ethan: Glowing with an orange aura, Ethan hefted the rocket launcher up on his shoulder and pulled the trigger. Five rockets shot out of the barrel of the rocket launcher at the second sectopod and impacted with a devastating effect.

@Some_Bloke @ryanpk200 @Barbas

theManCalledSting said:
"Well, yeah... but I suggest you save the guns for later... The Doc' doesn't like Guns..." said Frobisher the Big Talkin' Bird.
Rapture

Booker nodded and said. "I'll try but in my line of work, things get can pretty violent. Fast."

MCU

Alpha-1 lined up a headshot and fired at the Sectopod. Alpha-3 had been keeping its gun busy by dashing around the battlefield. Her lightning fast reflexes allowed her to avoid the shots from the chest cannon. Seeing how weak the Sectopod was, Alpha-4 charged up his kinetic strike module and ran for the Sectopod. He uppercuted the large robot and knocked it into a building.

@Some_Bloke @Peaceswore @apoliseno

MCU

Receiving reports of violence against their Eyebots, the Enclave send out a small of fleet of vertibirds with a large amount of Enclave soldiers to the city to gain control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back