• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Hmm, anyone from team two wanna fill me in on what's going on in the rp? Have anything cool or relevant to the plot(like why they're exploring the unknown lands) occurred since i kicked the bucket?

BookWyrm said:
Hey, @Dragongal @crucialstar do you think Xedris would have problem if Thraig started chewing on his right femur?
HEHEHEHEH omg Serah would be so confused and think he's a dog LOL

But he wouldn't mind.... Since he not mentioned dogs.... Not cough half human dragons

Last edited by a moderator:
I can totally see him doing that just to mess with Xedris.

And yeah, Serah is going to go bonkers over Thraig's dragon form. Especially when we finally get to the Lioh Mountains. You know, like we are trying to do

Last edited by a moderator:
BookWyrm said:
I can totally see him doing that just to mess with Xedris.
And yeah, Serah is going to go bonkers over Thraig's dragon form. Especially when we finally get to the Lioh Mountains. You know, like we are trying to do
He doesn't like Xedris much at all xD

Potentially.

Depends on who's hurt and how close she is to them, as well as how outnumbered they are, how much control Xedris has over her, etc.

of course, WE WON'T KNOW TIL WE TRY IT

I feel like I should have made the dragon's scene better. BTW, we need to have Elith recall the dragon's memories sometime soon. But, you know, after the whole thing we planned on doing yesterday. And then we have to get them all to Ristafel so they can get to Lioh and the Dragon Monks :3

I'm in this for the spam

famous-characters-troll-face-troll-face-me-gusta-51996.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back