• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
I can't wait, seriously.... I'm dying on the inside. I feel bad we didn't get to have much casual conversation like Leviathan wanted, though

Dragongal said:
I can't wait, seriously.... I'm dying on the inside. I feel bad we didn't get to have much casual conversation like Leviathan wanted, though
Serah would be more hyper,but because she's worried about Rhassh, her mood is sort of died down, but, then again, she has to be th esupport that helps them. so, ill have something whipped up for a casual convo before Rein has his post

I just like trying to get a bit of everything in and making sure everyone has something they enjoyed, y'know? Otherwise I feel like it's not as enjoyable if everyone's not really into it.

Dragongal said:
I just like trying to get a bit of everything in and making sure everyone has something they enjoyed, y'know? Otherwise I feel like it's not as enjoyable if everyone's not really into it.
I totally know what you mean! So I hope we can have more casual convo before Rein post :)

Dragongal said:
Hehehe, Bookie. That's his new name. Bookie. Though, maybe only you have the right to call him that, crucial.
It could totes be his nickknameeee. Whether he likes it or not :)

crucialstar said:
I totally know what you mean! So I hope we can have more casual convo before Rein post :)
Tomorrow is a relative word, it can happen truly tomorrow, tomorrow after the next day, tomorrow next week, tomorrow next year. So, don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back