• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
Serah: *sees a dragon* LOOK! There's a dragon! He has sharp claws and breathes fire! Ima poke it. *runs and tackle hugs*

Will Rhassh be out for the whole Xedris and evil Elith? Serah is so going to not like this cause her magic may go haywire cause of all this dark magic and undeadness. What if Serah worked together with the stubborn, overly, grimly and adorably protective Thraig, wait she can boost yalls energy durrrr. So would that be bad...

crucialstar said:
Serah: *sees a dragon* LOOK! There's a dragon! He has sharp claws and breathes fire! Ima poke it. *runs and tackle hugs*
Will Rhassh be out for the whole Xedris and evil Elith? Serah is so going to not like this cause her magic may go haywire cause of all this dark magic and undeadness. What if Serah worked together with the stubborn, overly, grimly and adorably protective Thraig, wait she can boost yalls energy durrrr. So would that be bad...
A boost to Thraig's half dragon state? That would be interesting.

I almost want to see Serah tackle hug Thraig just to see Elith's reaction :3

BookWyrm said:
A boost to Thraig's half dragon state? That would be interesting.
I almost want to see Serah tackle hug Thraig just to see Elith's reaction :3
BUT ITS A FRIENDLY HUG.

BookWyrm said:
Yeah, he's kind of a touch me not....except where Elith is concerned. :3
X3

I like how none of the characters have said anything about how they're sitting and whispering together and holding hands.

Dragongal said:
X3
I like how none of the characters have said anything about how they're sitting and whispering together and holding hands.
OOOUH. ILL HAVE SERAH DO THAT WHEN THINGS ARENT TENSEY <3

SPEAKING OG WHICH. IDK HOW TO RESPON.

Reinhardt said:
You better make your chat with ol' skelly fruitful, doomsday will be at Jan 2,3, or 4, depending on how lazy it will be.
LMAAAAAAO. IM DEAD. SKELLY FRUITFUL

Serah: *tries to go to Elith , but turns to Thraig* I come in peace. *raises up her hand to show her she meant not harm, then runs and hugs Elith*

^basically whats going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back