• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tales of the Rising Phoenix

Should I add another team?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Yes, and make two of them.

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm just going to... assume there won't be a mage spot open for me... In other words, good luck people, I'm out :x

[/QUOTE]
Lol, just when I was about to create another team.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You have another applicant for a mage role though, from what I can tell.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah. Well, thanks for taking interest in the rp.

theunderwolf said:
:( still no team for me
You're in team 3, but still lacking a defender.

C'mon people we need defenders!

Reinhardt said:
C'mon people we need defenders!
I'd play defender, but they have shitty magic and so I wouldn't really be able to even go a purely-defensive version how I was planning be >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'd play defender, but they have shitty magic and so I wouldn't really be able to even go a purely-defensive version how I was planning be >~<

[/QUOTE]
You can play as a defender without magic, though.

Reinhardt said:
You can play as a defender without magic, though.
There'd be no point for me then. Magic's where I reside, as I've been doing way too much sword-and-shield kind of stuff lately.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]There'd be no point for me then. Magic's where I reside, as I've been doing way too much sword-and-shield kind of stuff lately.

[/QUOTE]
If you're going magic, you can do supporter. On par with mages, though unfit for combat on one's own.

Reinhardt said:
If you're going magic, you can do supporter. On par with mages, though unfit for combat on one's own.
You wouldn't want me attempting support... The first thing you'll see me doing is screwing up trying to describe my character setting up a tent as I myself don't know how to do so >~>

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You wouldn't want me attempting support... The first thing you'll see me doing is screwing up trying to describe my character setting up a tent as I myself don't know how to do so >~>

[/QUOTE]
Nobody's perfect, lol. Also, that's why you've got teammates, to work together for all of your survival and success.

BookWyrm said:
It would appear our team is ready. Woot!
Also, it would appear that Thraig is the only male member of our team.......
Yeah, I noticed that. Oldest, too. That's gonna be fun for you.

:D

Dragongal said:
Yeah, I noticed that. Oldest, too. That's gonna be fun for you.
:D
One man on a team with three women aging 18 to 23. I can see this becoming very interesting. I've never had a character in this situation, so I am actually looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

I'm EST here.

By the way, do we need to start a pm with the rest of the group?

BookWyrm said:
One man on a team with three women aging 18 to 23. I can see this becoming very interesting. I've never had a character in this situation, so I am actually looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.
I'm EST here.

By the way, do we need to start a pm with the rest of the group?
CST, here.

And Earlier when someone asked, Reinhardt said we could just use the OOC.

And I'm also interested in seeing how your character plays this off. It seems I have the most open - and least dour - character, haha.

Dragongal said:
CST, here.
And Earlier when someone asked, Reinhardt said we could just use the OOC.

And I'm also interested in seeing how your character plays this off. It seems I have the most open - and least dour - character, haha.
Yeah I've read over everyone's profile two or three times to go ahead and get a feel for their dispositions. I can tell that our team will have some interesting interactions with each other, which I'm totally down for. I love character driven stories.

BookWyrm said:
Yeah I've read over everyone's profile two or three times to go ahead and get a feel for their dispositions. I can tell that our team will have some interesting interactions with each other, which I'm totally down for. I love character driven stories.
100% agreement. I meant to embellish a bit more on my character's background, and add that she carries an ocarina (a trademark of all my characters) buuuut I can't edit it anymore :P

Dragongal said:
100% agreement. I meant to embellish a bit more on my character's background, and add that she carries an ocarina (a trademark of all my characters) buuuut I can't edit it anymore :P
Now that I think of it, I should have added in some basic appearance info that my pic didn't cover. Oh what the who, I'll just cover it during the first couple of posts. Hmm, an ocarina and a lute player, what a coincidence lol. I am actually going to predict that our two characters will probably get along well.

Anyways, I'm going to turn in for the evening. I'll be back on in the morn

Are you saying that ONLY the Rising Phoenix Guild is exploring these lands? That's a rather flat worldview, if you ask me.

CallSign said:
Are you saying that ONLY the Rising Phoenix Guild is exploring these lands? That's a rather flat worldview, if you ask me.
Other people from foreign lands are heading for this as well. Especially after the dreaded Mid-Sea War, any unconquered land is a target of many for settlement.

But we're playing as RiPh Guild members, so I'm not allowing any non-guild member character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back